• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

August Outside Order Forms Unavailable on PC Website - Catalog Show Dilemma

In summary, on CC, there are only OOFs for August available. The Kitchen Show host can't find any of these forms. Sherri has started using the Outside Order Forms and found them to be much more user-friendly. She leaves a Show Order Detail sheet with the guests so they know what they ordered and what to expect with their order. Lastly, Jenny is looking for an August OOF.
proudmama02
Why is it that PC website does not have August Outside order forms available? I have a catalog show in August,and can't find these anywhere.

Here is the OOF that I use. I did not create it myself but like it much better than the OOF's that are offered on CC. Hope this helps you. Don't forget to edit my info with your info. and change s&h and tax.

Attachments

• August OOF.doc
    378.5 KB · Views: 698
sOhSherri said:
Here is the OOF that I use. I did not create it myself but like it much better than the OOF's that are offered on CC. Hope this helps you. Don't forget to edit my info with your info. and change s&h and tax.
Thanks So Much!! I Love It!!!

sOhSherrie, July OOF?
sOhSherri said:

These are great!!! I found June and August on the site. Could you post July to share with us? I also am planning on using the Host Flyer that you posted!!! Love them!

Thank you for taking the time to help us all in our businesses.

I am glad to help. That's what these boards are all about...give and take.

Sherri

Attachments

• July OOF.doc
    196 KB · Views: 720
Outside Order Forms @ ShowsI have started using the Outside Order Forms at my Kitchen Shows, rather than confusing the guests with the triplicate order forms. They seem to enjoy it much better.

My question is what do you leave behind with the guest so (s)he knows what each guest ordered? Sometimes the products arrive before I am able to mail the Show Order Detail to the host. :confused:

Heres my July OOFI found someone elses I liked and modified it. I'm working on August. If they need a reciept at the show just write out another order form for them. Ask them if they don't mind waiting until they get their orders so you can give them an official reciept with the return policy on the back. I just print these on plain paper because I don't ever know how many I'm going to need a month. As for the host. If I don't get the order forms to her before the order gets there I call her when I send them and ask her to call me when things come in so I can help her with any questions she might have and incase I didn't get the reciepts to her ontime I can tell her who ordered what by just reading off of her show from Pampered Partner. Hope this helps.
Jenny

Last edited:
Does anyone have a August Outside Order Form they could share with me? Thanks A Bunch in Advance.

What is an Outside Order Form?

An Outside Order Form is a tool provided by Pampered Chef that allows customers to place orders directly with their consultant, instead of through a traditional party or cooking show. This is especially useful for customers who are unable to attend an in-person event.

How do I access an Outside Order Form?

Consultants can access Outside Order Forms through their Virtual Office. Simply log in and click on the "My Business" tab, then select "Outside Order Forms" from the dropdown menu. From there, you can create and share your unique form with customers.

Do I need to pay for Outside Order Forms?

No, Outside Order Forms are completely free for consultants to use. They are a great way to expand your business and reach more customers without any additional cost.

Can customers use Outside Order Forms to purchase any Pampered Chef products?

Yes, customers can use Outside Order Forms to purchase any products currently available on the Pampered Chef website. This includes both seasonal and core products.

How long do Outside Order Forms remain active?

Outside Order Forms will remain active for 45 days from the date they are created. After that, the form will automatically expire and customers will no longer be able to place orders through it. However, you can always create a new form to continue accepting outside orders.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• sprout18
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
aPamperedBride
  • chellb1234
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
JennyJennJen
  • smiley757