• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

March-May Outside Order Form | Karen's Tips & Tricks

In summary, an Outside Order Form is a document used by Pampered Chef consultants to collect orders from customers who are unable to attend a party or event. It can be obtained from a consultant, either as a physical or digital copy, or downloaded from the Pampered Chef website. The form is not intended for personal orders and typically has a deadline for submission. Payment can be made in cash, check, or credit/debit card and is due at the time of submission.
Karen Weber
Gold Member
Has anyone made any outside order forms for March, April or May?

Thanks,

Karen

Here is March!

Attachments

• march 2011 OOF.doc
    350 KB · Views: 659
Thank you!!!

ChefKrisB! Kam made us a fantastic Monthly Specials flyer... any chance you have an April or May OOF? I have truly tried to edit yours and update for the month but I just don't have the talent you do... really... I made quite a mess of it. Thankfully you can always delete!

quiverfull7 said:
THANK YOU! How come I couldn't find that when I searched? Wonder what I am doing wrong

I got lucky- I found it the other day while looking for something else. :) So knew it was there somewhere. But I think I searched for "April".

Hi there, does anyone happen to have the April outside order form with the Mother's Day tote special inlcuded right in it? I am new to this and I'm not good at making up these things - I want to use it as a fundraiser outside order form but be able to advertise the April guest special and the Mother's Day tote on the same page :)

Jen

1. What is an Outside Order Form?

An Outside Order Form is a document used by Pampered Chef consultants to collect orders from customers who are unable to attend a party or event. It allows customers to order products directly from the consultant, even if they are not physically present at the party.

2. How do I obtain an Outside Order Form?

You can obtain an Outside Order Form from your Pampered Chef consultant. They can provide you with a physical copy or send you a digital version via email. You can also download a printable version from the Pampered Chef website.

3. Can I use an Outside Order Form to place an order for myself?

No, the Outside Order Form is specifically designed for customers who are unable to attend a party. If you would like to place an order for yourself, you can do so through your consultant's website or by contacting them directly.

4. Is there a deadline for submitting an Outside Order Form?

Yes, there is typically a deadline set by the consultant for when Outside Order Forms must be submitted. This allows them enough time to process the orders and ensure they are delivered to customers in a timely manner. It is important to submit your order form by the designated deadline to ensure your order is processed.

5. How do I pay for my Outside Order Form?

You can pay for your Outside Order Form using cash, check, or credit/debit card. Your consultant will provide instructions on how to make payment when you submit your order form. Please note that payment is typically due at the time the order form is submitted.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Karen Weber
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Karen Weber
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
Mindy50135
Replies