• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Streamline Your Party Orders: Simplify with Our Outside Order Form"

In summary, an Outside Order Form is used by Pampered Chef consultants to collect orders from customers who are not present at a cooking party or other in-person event. The form can be obtained from a consultant or downloaded from the consultant website. It should not be used for online orders and there are restrictions on its use. Completed forms should be submitted to the consultant for processing.
GinaG623
For those of you who use the outside order form or print your own, do you find that the guests are looking for a copy of their receipt at the time of the party? Or are most ok with it?

I only use outside order forms for just that, outside orders. For guests at the party I use the duplicate form so that they go home with a copy and so do I.

I'm going to try using the outside order form at my next party and I'm just trying to figure out what to expect. Thanks!I have been using the outside order form for the past year and have found that most guests are perfectly fine with receiving their receipt at a later time. I simply let them know that I will email them a copy of their receipt once their order has been processed. I have only had a few guests who have specifically asked for a physical copy of their receipt at the party, but I always have a few blank copies on hand just in case. Overall, I have found that using the outside order form has been a convenient and efficient way to handle orders at my parties.

What is an Outside Order Form?

An Outside Order Form is a document used by Pampered Chef consultants to collect orders from customers who are not present at a cooking party or other in-person event.

How do I obtain an Outside Order Form?

You can obtain an Outside Order Form from your Pampered Chef consultant or by downloading and printing it from the "Forms" section of the consultant website.

Can I use an Outside Order Form for online orders?

No, Outside Order Forms are only intended for orders collected in person. For online orders, please direct customers to your personal Pampered Chef website.

Are there any restrictions on using the Outside Order Form?

Yes, Outside Order Forms should only be used for collecting orders from customers who are not present at a cooking party or other in-person event. They should not be used for collecting orders from customers who are present at the event.

What should I do with the completed Outside Order Forms?

Completed Outside Order Forms should be submitted to your consultant for processing. Your consultant will then enter the orders and process them through the Pampered Chef system.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefCKHall
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
ChefCKHall
  • rudy31
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
rlombas
Replies