• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximizing Your Fundraiser Success: Handling Outside Order Forms

In summary, an Outside Order Form is a tool for customers to place orders with an independent Pampered Chef consultant. It can be obtained from the consultant's website and can be customized with personal information. The form is used to process orders by entering them on the consultant website. There is a deadline for submitting Outside Orders, which can vary depending on region and promotions.
dessertMama
Ok so I just submitted my first fundraiser this morning. the students used an oof. Should I transfer their order on a 2-ply receipt and give them the top copy for their record or do I just give them back the oof that they submitted their order in once their order arrives.

thank you so much.

You can print order forms from P3 with the P3 printable order forms. Order them from supply order.

It is up to you and your organization's policies on how to handle fundraiser orders and receipts. Some organizations prefer to give back the original order form as a record for the student, while others may transfer the order onto a 2-ply receipt for record-keeping purposes. It is best to consult with your organization's guidelines or ask a supervisor for clarification on the preferred method.

What is an Outside Order Form?

An Outside Order Form is a convenient tool for customers to place orders directly with you as an independent Pampered Chef consultant. It allows them to browse and select products, provide their contact and payment information, and submit their order to you for processing.

How do I obtain an Outside Order Form?

You can request an Outside Order Form from your Pampered Chef consultant website. Simply log in to your account, go to the "Marketing" tab, and click on "Order Forms." From there, you can select and order the Outside Order Form.

Can I customize my Outside Order Form?

Yes, you can customize your Outside Order Form with your personal information, such as your name, contact information, and logo. This will help to create a more personalized shopping experience for your customers.

How do I use the Outside Order Form to process orders?

Once you have received an Outside Order Form from a customer, you can enter their order on your consultant website under the "Enter Outside Orders" tab. This will allow you to track the order and submit it for processing with Pampered Chef.

Is there a deadline for submitting Outside Orders?

Yes, there is a deadline for submitting Outside Orders. This deadline can vary depending on your region and the current Pampered Chef promotion. Be sure to check with your consultant or the Pampered Chef website for the most up-to-date deadline information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • donnathepamperedchef
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
donnathepamperedchef
  • Leigh0725
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies