• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is an OOF with HWC items included necessary for May catalog show packets?

In summary, the Outside Order Form for May is a tool provided by Pampered Chef for independent consultants to track and submit orders from customers outside of their personal parties or events. It can be accessed on the consultant website under the "Orders" tab or through the May consultant newsletter. It is only applicable for orders within the United States and must be submitted by the last day of the month. This form should not be used for personal orders, as those should be placed through a party or event to earn host rewards and benefits.
babywings76
Gold Member
I've seen the HWC order forms that have been shared, and I also have a great OOF, but I'm wondering if someone has put together an OOF that includes the HWC items?

I'm putting together catalog show packets for May and am just wondering if I should make something special to showcase the HWC items? Or is just giving my OOF with the guest special flyer enough?

The OOF from May on HO has the HWC products listed on it with prices as part of the form. Have you checked to see if that is what you want? Do you have the TT form Joy has on her website? It is great! I know she has it listed in her free flyers section.

Is this what you are looking for? I just have them listed, but I find they take up too much room and my customers stop when they run out of lines. I tell everyone to just circle the one the want if it is a free item. HTH

Attachments

• may outside order form.doc
    1.1 MB · Views: 419
Thanks for the help! :)

thanks Lisa... I like it!!! :)

I tweaked it just a bit. :)

Attachments

• OOF May HWC.doc
    1.1 MB · Views: 531

1. What is the purpose of the Outside Order Form for May?

The Outside Order Form for May is a tool provided by Pampered Chef for independent consultants to track and submit orders from customers outside of their personal parties or events. It helps streamline the ordering process and ensures accurate and timely delivery of products.

2. How do I access the Outside Order Form for May?

The Outside Order Form for May can be found on the Pampered Chef consultant website under the "Orders" tab. It is also included in the May consultant newsletter and can be printed out for offline use.

3. Can I use the Outside Order Form for May for orders outside of the United States?

The Outside Order Form for May is only applicable for orders within the United States. International orders should be submitted through the International Order Form provided on the consultant website.

4. Is there a deadline for submitting outside orders using the May form?

Yes, all outside orders using the May form must be submitted by the last day of the month. This ensures that the orders can be processed and delivered in a timely manner.

5. Can I use the Outside Order Form for May for personal orders?

No, the Outside Order Form for May is only for orders from customers. Personal orders should be placed through your own party or event to earn host rewards and benefits.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kylev
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • ejleinenbach
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
lmc1821
  • fallonp321