1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Outside order form for May?

1. babywings76

babywings76 Legend Member Gold Member

I've seen the HWC order forms that have been shared, and I also have a great OOF, but I'm wondering if someone has put together an OOF that includes the HWC items?

I'm putting together catalog show packets for May and am just wondering if I should make something special to showcase the HWC items? Or is just giving my OOF with the guest special flyer enough?

Apr 30, 2009
  2. pcchefjane

pcchefjane Senior Member Gold Member

The OOF from May on HO has the HWC products listed on it with prices as part of the form. Have you checked to see if that is what you want? Do you have the TT form Joy has on her website? It is great! I know she has it listed in her free flyers section.

Apr 30, 2009
  3. tlag1986

tlag1986 Veteran Member Gold Member

Is this what you are looking for? I just have them listed, but I find they take up too much room and my customers stop when they run out of lines. I tell everyone to just circle the one the want if it is a free item. HTH

Attached Files:

Apr 30, 2009
  4. babywings76

Thanks for the help! :)

Apr 30, 2009
  5. colegrovet

colegrovet Veteran Member Gold Member

thanks Lisa... I like it!!! :)

Apr 30, 2009
  6. babywings76