• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Will Expedited Shipping Ensure Customer Satisfaction?

It's better to be safe than sorry, and it shows that you value your customer's satisfaction. In summary, the person discussing the situation had a customer who wanted to order a garlic press, but they were unsure if it was intended as a Christmas gift. They decided to add it to a show, but the host has not closed the show yet. They considered direct shipping the order to the customer's home, but were unsure if they should wait for the host to close the show. In the end, they chose to add the order to the show and pay the extra $2 for shipping to ensure the customer received their order in time for Christmas. They also wanted to maintain a good relationship with the repeat customer.
babywings76
Gold Member
I had someone call me wanting to order a garlic press. I'm not entirely sure it's intended to be a Christmas gift. I honestly can't remember if she said or not. I decided to add it to a show, but the host hasn't closed it yet. She's waiting on some orders. Her show isn't enough to qualify yet, so there's really nothing I can do right now. The only thing I thought was that maybe I should go ahead and put that lady's order I received through as an individual order and have it shipped to her home. I'll have to cover the $2 or so to make up the difference of the direct shipping. I think it's probably worth it so that it saves me having to meet up with her and get it to her in time for Christmas.

Do you think I'm right in going ahead and doing that? Or should I give my host till tomorrow to decide if she's ready to close her show and then decide?

If you are going to direct ship it anyway, I'd just wait. It'll still get to her before Christmas if you direct ship it tomorrow.

Call the person who ordered the press and ask :D Just say "Hey, I was going to add that to a show since it would save you shipping but the host hasn't closed yet and I'm not sure if she'll be ready to close by the holiday deadline. Do you want me to just put it in now for an extra $2 shipping cost or wait and put it on the show?"

Dont front that extra money if you don't have to and it's best to be upfront with her/him.

I ended up putting it in last night. It only cost me $2 and change. I honestly didn't mind because it's worth it. It will save me time and gas money from having to run it out to her next week. Normally I would call like you recommended. But it was after 11pm and I was really getting nervous that even just that one day difference might be important to her, when we're talking about just a few days before Christmas.She's a repeat customer and I want to keep her happy. Now, she may not have been in a rush to get it, but I didn't want to take the chance.

babywings76 said:
I ended up putting it in last night. It only cost me $2 and change. I honestly didn't mind because it's worth it. It will save me time and gas money from having to run it out to her next week.

Normally I would call like you recommended. But it was after 11pm and I was really getting nervous that even just that one day difference might be important to her, when we're talking about just a few days before Christmas.

She's a repeat customer and I want to keep her happy. Now, she may not have been in a rush to get it, but I didn't want to take the chance.

I would have done the same thing.

1. How can I ensure that my outside order will arrive in time?

To ensure that your outside order will arrive in time, it is best to place your order at least two weeks in advance. This will allow enough time for processing, shipping, and any potential delays. You can also expedite your shipping for an additional fee if you need your order to arrive sooner.

2. Can I track the shipping progress of my outside order?

Yes, you can track the shipping progress of your outside order by logging into your Pampered Chef account and accessing your order history. You will be able to see the status of your order and track its shipping progress through the carrier's website.

3. Will my outside order be shipped separately from my consultant's orders?

Yes, your outside order will be shipped separately from your consultant's orders. This is because outside orders are processed and shipped directly from the Pampered Chef warehouse, while consultant orders are shipped from their personal inventory.

4. Can I make changes to my outside order after it has been placed?

No, unfortunately, once your outside order has been placed, it cannot be modified or canceled. This is because outside orders are processed and shipped quickly to ensure timely delivery.

5. What should I do if my outside order does not arrive in time?

If your outside order does not arrive in time, please contact our customer service team immediately. We will do our best to resolve the issue and ensure that you receive your order as soon as possible.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lauraP2000
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
DebinIA
  • FancyChef
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • Sheila