• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can I Log in as Someone Else on the Website?

In summary, to access the outlet section on the website, simply click on the "Outlet" tab on the top navigation bar. Outlet items are not of lesser quality and have gone through the same quality control process as regular items. Discounts or promotions cannot be used on outlet items. New items are added to the outlet section on a regular basis. Outlet items are final sale and cannot be returned or exchanged, unless there is a defect or damage.
lauriedip
help
i'm trying to order on my website or pc website as someone else and i can't find where to log in as someone different, this happens everytime , what am i missing

Underneath the Consultant Log-In box you will see "Log in as a Customer". Click on that.

you can also delete your cookies so that the site doesn't "remember" you.

1. How do I access the outlet section on the website?

To access the outlet section on our website, simply click on the "Outlet" tab on the top navigation bar. This will take you to a page where you can view all the discounted items currently available.

2. Are outlet items of lesser quality than regular items?

No, outlet items are not of lesser quality. They are simply discontinued or overstocked items that we are offering at a discounted price to make room for new products. Rest assured that all outlet items have gone through the same quality control process as our regular items.

3. Can I use discounts or promotions on outlet items?

No, discounts or promotions cannot be used on outlet items. These items are already heavily discounted and are not eligible for additional discounts.

4. How often are new items added to the outlet section?

New items are added to the outlet section on a regular basis, usually every week. We recommend checking back frequently to see the latest additions and snag your favorite products at a discounted price.

5. Can I return or exchange outlet items?

Outlet items are final sale and cannot be returned or exchanged, unless there is a defect or damage. We stand by our products and if you receive a damaged or defective item, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Maya Bamer
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • byrd1956
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • Malinda Klein