• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Outlet Update: What Are the Prices of the New Chillzanne Serves?

In summary, LisaMine just received her Just wanted to let you know that the outlet has been updated and the Chillzanne serves are listed. The rectangle server is $28.00 & the sectional is $32.50. LisaMine is debating whether or not to place an order from the outlet.
lcucinella
Gold Member
Just wanted to let you know that the outlet has been updated and the Chillzanne serves are listed. The rectangle server is $28.00 & the sectional is $32.50

Lisa

Mine just came to the door this morning! ;)

Can't wait till mine are at my front door order two of each.

I'm wondering if they are coming out with a replacement for these this spring?

My friend is looking for the carrier/cover thing that fits the chillzane servers andother casaroles init. anybody konw anything about those? How much they cost? and how I could get one for her?

If you don't have the Three Way Tongs....GET THEM!!!! After all these years...they are still one of my favorites!!!!

I just placed a very large order today and am glad to see this post. I ordered the rectangle chillzane, well three actually :) .. also threw in a pair of the three way tongs. I wasn't sure about them because they look a little chintzy- but am glad I added them in with the many other goodies. I can hardly wait. Santa has been good to me already this Christmas season!!

oooo, i signed after they were discontinued but really want them! I think I'm going to order a few though too because I've had customers ask about them and express their disappointment that they were disconinuted. It'd be nice to have a few on hand for those times.

cindylpal said:
If you don't have the Three Way Tongs....GET THEM!!!! After all these years...they are still one of my favorites!!!!

Ditto. Get yourself some.

What are the 3 way Tongs? How do you use them, what for? I'm debating placing my own order of stuff from the outlet. :)

They are a pair of crystal clear acrylic "spoonish" and "forkish" utensils that attach with a white plastic "thing-y" at the top of their handles. The best thing about them is they can be attached "spooning" for storage (takes up less room) or turn one of them over to use the set as an attached pair of tongs, or take the white thing off and use them separately for free hand serving. (I am not known for my powers of description.)​

Thanks, I think that sounded like a good explanation. :D

1. What is the "Outlet Updated" section on the Pampered Chef website?

The "Outlet Updated" section on our website is where you can find discounted and discontinued products at a lower price. These products are in limited quantities and are only available while supplies last.

2. How often is the "Outlet Updated" section updated with new products?

The "Outlet Updated" section is updated on a regular basis, usually every few weeks. We recommend checking back frequently to see the latest available products and deals.

3. Are the products in the "Outlet Updated" section still covered by Pampered Chef's satisfaction guarantee?

Yes, all products purchased from the "Outlet Updated" section are still covered by our satisfaction guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you can return it within 30 days for a full refund or exchange.

4. Can I use any discounts or promotional codes on products from the "Outlet Updated" section?

No, discounts and promotional codes cannot be applied to products in the "Outlet Updated" section. These products are already discounted and are not eligible for additional discounts.

5. Are there any restrictions on the quantity of products I can purchase from the "Outlet Updated" section?

Yes, due to limited quantities, there may be restrictions on the number of products you can purchase from the "Outlet Updated" section. This information will be listed on each product's page.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Chef.Wanda
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • PampMomof3
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
PampMomof3
  • Belle4562