• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Urgent New Logo Wear - Denim Jackets & Consultant Shirts Not from Merrill

In summary, PC put new items - a consultant shirt and a denim jacket and the old self-sharpening knives that I still have and love. Logo wear and it's not from Merrill - I'm on it!The logo wear is actually in the samples, not on the outlet on our websites...The White shirt is the only thing I see on there now, so the denim jacket must be gone.
LeslieSGI
Gold Member
Some new items - a consultant shirt and a denim jacket and the old self-sharpening knives that I still have and love. Logo wear and it's not from Merrill - I'm on it!

The logo wear is actually in the samples, not on the outlet on our websites...

The White shirt is the only thing I see on there now, so the denim jacket must be gone. But that is a VERY Nice shirt! I got one used on E-bay months ago, but I love it.I do have to wear a shirt underneath it. - I wear one of those spaghetti strap tank tops under it. If you don't, you reveal a little too much of yourself to your guests! You can almost see through it. :D (Unless they changed it from the one I have, but I doubt it.)

I missed the jacket, too! I am too chicken to buy any of the shirts. I have four shirts from Merrill, all marked the same sixe, but drasticly different.

they must all be gone because i see no shirts! :(

chef-kina said:
they must all be gone because i see no shirts! :(

Did you go to the Outlet page on Consultant's Corner? (under first red tab "Samples/Outlet" page)

I still see them there. It won't be on the PWS Outlet since they are consultant-only items.

I am not showing that link to my customer! She ordered a cranberry rectangular baker but does not know that the vanilla one (what she once had) is in the outlet ... I would lose a $46 order and the basis for my "late October" show.

Does anyone know how the shirts run? I sometimes wear a Sm, but I am also "busty" for my frame ... Maybe I need a medium?

I just saw some 1996 dessert plates on the outlet, those weren't there the other day when I looked.

cookingwithdot said:
Does anyone know how the shirts run? I sometimes wear a Sm, but I am also "busty" for my frame ... Maybe I need a medium?

Just received mine today...so glad I ordered 2!!! They are beautiful and run true to size...SUCH A DEAL!!!:love:

I ordered 2 of the shirts and the jacket I cant wait to get them!! I also ordered 2 of the pastry brushes!! Love those vs the new rubber one we have!! Should get my stuff tomorrow and Saturday!!

i think the jackets are gone. i ordered a shirt and on one receipt it shows i ordered a shirt and on my email receipt it says i ordered a denim jacket?

ok got the shirts, I really really like them I got a large in the shirts and a large in the jacket. The shirts fit really good, the jacket is a little big, however it dors leave room for wearing a sweater or sweatshirt, so all in all I am happy with them. The thing that kills me is that those 3 items came in a huge box, and now I am only waiting on the pastry brushes wonder what i will receive those in!! LOL

Ok I'm almost embarrased to post this, but what are you all talking about? What outlet? The only outlet I know about is the one on our website. Is there one with supplies for Consultants only with clothing? Please enlighten me! If there is, I can't believe I haven't noticed it!

From Consultant's Corner, click on Managing Your Business, Samples and Supplies, Order Product Samples, Outlet, Order Now. The prices are less that on the regular customer website but we don't get commission nor do the sales count towards our Career Sales.​

Kelly8 said:
Ok I'm almost embarrased to post this, but what are you all talking about? What outlet? The only outlet I know about is the one on our website. Is there one with supplies for Consultants only with clothing? Please enlighten me! If there is, I can't believe I haven't noticed it!

Read your last weekly e-mail from PC. They put two consultant items on the consultant's outlet. (Log into CC and shop from there - same place you order samples online).

Ok thanks! (duh!)

1. Can I purchase the new logo denim jacket even if I am not a consultant from Merrill?

Yes, the new logo denim jacket is available for purchase to all Pampered Chef consultants, regardless of location or team affiliation.

2. Are the new logo consultant shirts available in multiple sizes?

Yes, the new logo consultant shirts come in a range of sizes to accommodate all body types.

3. Can I customize the logo on the denim jacket or consultant shirt?

No, the logo on the denim jacket and consultant shirt is pre-designed and cannot be customized.

4. Are the denim jackets and consultant shirts machine washable?

Yes, both the denim jackets and consultant shirts are machine washable for easy care.

5. How can I purchase the new logo wear?

You can purchase the new logo denim jacket and consultant shirts through your Pampered Chef consultant or through the official Pampered Chef website.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Intrepid_Chef
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • smaclean
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • christinaspc