• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Urgent Outlet Updated

LeslieSGI

Gold Member
Sep 26, 2007
Some new items - a consultant shirt and a denim jacket and the old self-sharpening knives that I still have and love. Logo wear and it's not from Merrill - I'm on it!

ChefPaulaB

Veteran Member
May 19, 2008
The logo wear is actually in the samples, not on the outlet on our websites...

esavvymom

Legend Member
Staff member
Sep 8, 2008
The White shirt is the only thing I see on there now, so the denim jacket must be gone. But that is a VERY Nice shirt! I got one used on E-bay months ago, but I love it.

I do have to wear a shirt underneath it. - I wear one of those spaghetti strap tank tops under it. If you don't, you reveal a little too much of yourself to your guests! You can almost see through it. :D (Unless they changed it from the one I have, but I doubt it.)

AJPratt

Legend Member
Silver Member
Oct 11, 2005
I missed the jacket, too! I am too chicken to buy any of the shirts. I have four shirts from Merrill, all marked the same sixe, but drasticly different.

chef-kina

Gold Member
Jan 4, 2006
they must all be gone because i see no shirts! :(

esavvymom

Legend Member
Staff member
Sep 8, 2008
they must all be gone because i see no shirts! :(

Did you go to the Outlet page on Consultant's Corner? (under first red tab "Samples/Outlet" page)

I still see them there. It won't be on the PWS Outlet since they are consultant-only items.

Intrepid_Chef

Legend Member
Silver Member
Nov 6, 2007
I am not showing that link to my customer! She ordered a cranberry rectangular baker but does not know that the vanilla one (what she once had) is in the outlet ... I would lose a $46 order and the basis for my "late October" show.

cookingwithdot

Advanced Member
Gold Member
Oct 20, 2009
Does anyone know how the shirts run? I sometimes wear a Sm, but I am also "busty" for my frame ... Maybe I need a medium?

tbsigma94

Novice Member
Gold Member
Aug 12, 2009
I just saw some 1996 dessert plates on the outlet, those weren't there the other day when I looked.

cindylpal

Gold Member
Jun 9, 2006
Does anyone know how the shirts run? I sometimes wear a Sm, but I am also "busty" for my frame ... Maybe I need a medium?

Just received mine today...so glad I ordered 2!!! They are beautiful and run true to size...SUCH A DEAL!!!:love:

smarteez2

Advanced Member
Gold Member
Jun 4, 2005
I ordered 2 of the shirts and the jacket I cant wait to get them!! I also ordered 2 of the pastry brushes!! Love those vs the new rubber one we have!! Should get my stuff tomorrow and Saturday!!

lauriedip

Apr 2, 2009
i think the jackets are gone. i ordered a shirt and on one receipt it shows i ordered a shirt and on my email receipt it says i ordered a denim jacket?

smarteez2

Advanced Member
Gold Member
Jun 4, 2005
ok got the shirts, I really really like them I got a large in the shirts and a large in the jacket. The shirts fit really good, the jacket is a little big, however it dors leave room for wearing a sweater or sweatshirt, so all in all I am happy with them. The thing that kills me is that those 3 items came in a huge box, and now I am only waiting on the pastry brushes wonder what i will receive those in!! LOL

Kelly8

Advanced Member
Jul 19, 2007
Ok I'm almost embarrased to post this, but what are you all talking about? What outlet? The only outlet I know about is the one on our website. Is there one with supplies for Consultants only with clothing? Please enlighten me! If there is, I can't believe I haven't noticed it!

LeslieSGI

Gold Member
Sep 26, 2007
From Consultant's Corner, click on Managing Your Business, Samples and Supplies, Order Product Samples, Outlet, Order Now. The prices are less that on the regular customer website but we don't get commission nor do the sales count towards our Career Sales.​

janetupnorth

Legend Member
Gold Member
Jan 26, 2007
Ok I'm almost embarrased to post this, but what are you all talking about? What outlet? The only outlet I know about is the one on our website. Is there one with supplies for Consultants only with clothing? Please enlighten me! If there is, I can't believe I haven't noticed it!

Read your last weekly e-mail from PC. They put two consultant items on the consultant's outlet. (Log into CC and shop from there - same place you order samples online).

Kelly8

Advanced Member
Jul 19, 2007
Ok thanks! (duh!)

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Margaret Raitt
Personal Introduction