• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Which Cookware Is Better: Pro Grill Pan or Outlet Update?

Thanks, I just found it before I got your reply. I realized what today's date was and tried to see if the May CN was up and sure enough it was just like you wrote. Thanks again!The May CN is up (the sneaky way...go to the April issue, then in the web address bar replace the "apr" to "may")--so the July and August specials are out. July is additional FPV + 60%off the UM or the SS bowl set (if it's $550 or more). August is 60% off cookware (you'll want to check out the full page for the details)!
Ginger428
Gold Member
WOW! The Professional Cookware....To tell you the truth, I like the Pro Grill Pan better....:)

Not fair, not fair, NOT FAIR....<taking my toy and going back home 'cause I'm poutin'!>

I want that stockpot, but dang....its just not in the budget. :(

Get the Executive one at 40% this month! I didn't think 20% off seemed that impressive since they don't get the lifetime warranty and have to pay a lot for shipping (compared to at a show).

hijack - Why oh WHY won't they AT LEAST change our outlet after 6 months? I'm not asking for cookware, although that would be awesome but at least change up the darn thing!!!!!!!

end hijack

Guess I'm spoiled by the outlet prices on MOST things....but c'mon, only 20% off on the cookware?? That's just a wee bit more than a past host would've gotten. Sigh. Guess you can't please me!!!!

Well at least past hosts can get the additional 10% off, making it 30%. But with the upcoming special on cookware, I'd rather get bookings for that.

I thought the same thing on the cookware pricing, I would rather wait and get it 40% off or have a show a get it 50% or free.

c00p said:
Guess I'm spoiled by the outlet prices on MOST things....but c'mon, only 20% off on the cookware?? That's just a wee bit more than a past host would've gotten. Sigh. Guess you can't please me!!!!

You know...I thought they didn't look so cheap! But only 20% off is NO bargain since you don't get the lifetime warrenty on them!!

well at least it's a change in items :) But I do agree, that it's not a bargain for the cookware, but you really never know who might just want to buy it. When people see "OUTLET" they automatically think, "GREAT DEAL!" so we'll see. :D

Ginger428 said:
You know...I thought they didn't look so cheap! But only 20% off is NO bargain since you don't get the lifetime warrenty on them!!

That's what I thought too when I saw it. Maybe they will lower the price if they don't sell well. Just a thought.

babywings76 said:
Well at least past hosts can get the additional 10% off, making it 30%. But with the upcoming special on cookware, I'd rather get bookings for that.

Did I miss something? When is the cookware special?

pamperedharriet said:
Did I miss something? When is the cookware special?
The May CN is up (the sneaky way...go to the April issue, then in the web address bar replace the "apr" to "may")--so the July and August specials are out. July is additional FPV + 60%off the UM or the SS bowl set (if it's $550 or more). August is 60% off cookware (you'll want to check out the full page for the details)!

babywings76 said:
The May CN is up (the sneaky way...go to the April issue, then in the web address bar replace the "apr" to "may")--so the July and August specials are out. July is additional FPV + 60%off the UM or the SS bowl set (if it's $550 or more). August is 60% off cookware (you'll want to check out the full page for the details)!

Thanks, I just found it before I got your reply. I realized what today's date was and tried to see if the May CN was up and sure enough it was just like you wrote. Thanks again!

I was wondering if anyone knew if Joy was going to do an updated outlet flyer so we could send it out?

I was tempted momentarily by the outlet cookware- but like ya'll said, it's no deal. If I buy cookware this month with my 40%, it's almost the same price AND I can get the lifetime warranty. And now that I know about the August special, darn!! Even better!

I don't understand about the outlet...how do I see it, how do I direct my customer's there????

1. What is the difference between the Outlet Updated cookware and regular cookware?

The Outlet Updated cookware is a collection of discontinued or slightly imperfect pieces that are sold at a discounted price. These pieces are still high-quality and functional, but may have minor cosmetic imperfections or have been replaced by newer models.

2. Can I still use my warranty on Outlet Updated cookware?

Yes, all Outlet Updated cookware is still covered by our standard warranty. If you experience any issues with your cookware, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

3. How often do you update the Outlet Updated collection?

The Outlet Updated collection is updated on a regular basis as new pieces become available. We recommend checking back frequently to see what new items have been added.

4. Can I return Outlet Updated cookware?

Outlet Updated cookware can be returned within 30 days of purchase, as long as it is in its original condition. However, please note that all sales are final for Outlet Updated items and we do not accept returns for cosmetic imperfections.

5. Are there any discounts or promotions for Outlet Updated cookware?

Yes, Outlet Updated cookware is already discounted, but we occasionally offer additional promotions or sales. Be sure to sign up for our email newsletter or follow us on social media to stay updated on any special offers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• stefani2
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • melindagilbert
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
melindagilbert
  • Brenda Rutko