• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can I place multiple outlet orders in one month and still get $4 shipping each?

In summary, outlet shipping refers to the process of shipping discounted and discontinued items from our outlet section. The cost of outlet shipping varies and can be viewed at the checkout page before purchase. Outlet items are not eligible for free shipping, but discounted rates are available. Regular and outlet items can be combined in one order for shipping, but the shipping cost will be based on the weight and destination of the entire order. Outlet items are not eligible for free returns and customers must cover the return shipping cost.
kam
Staff member
Can we place 2 orders the same month on the outlet (through CC) and still pay $4 shipping on each order?

Thanks!

If it's like supply orders, if you're a consultant, you can get 1 order at the $4, then they charge actual shipping...If you're a director & above, then you can get unlimited shipments at $4...HOWEVER, I'm not sure if the outlet is the same!!

What is outlet shipping?

Outlet shipping refers to the process of shipping products from our outlet section, which features discounted and discontinued items.

How much does outlet shipping cost?

The cost of outlet shipping varies depending on the weight and destination of the package. You can view the shipping cost at the checkout page before completing your purchase.

Are outlet items eligible for free shipping?

No, unfortunately outlet items are not eligible for free shipping. However, we do offer discounted shipping rates for outlet items.

Can I combine regular and outlet items in one order for shipping?

Yes, you can combine regular and outlet items in one order for shipping. However, please note that the shipping cost will be based on the weight and destination of the entire order, including the outlet items.

Can I return outlet items for free?

While we offer free returns for regular items, outlet items are not eligible for free returns. You will need to cover the return shipping cost for outlet items. Please refer to our return policy for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
chefkathy
  • kam
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • pamperedlinda
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies