1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Outlet question

1. Cooking_Mama

Cooking_Mama Member

So I have my free 90 day trial on for my website but I noticed that outlet items are not available on it. Just curious as to why or if I set something up wrong?

Thanks!

May 14, 2009
  2. Jolie_Paradoxe

Jolie_Paradoxe Senior Member Gold Member

It's there....go to shop online....option 2 (not connected to a show), click continue when the pop up comes up and you'll see the link to the outlet

3. Cooking_Mama

Cooking_Mama Member

Hey laurie....geez I just don't understand...:eek:

Ok so on my site I click on "our products", then to the left it lists everything but I remember seeing outlet there but I don't see it now.

May 14, 2009
  4. wadesgirl

wadesgirl Legend Member Gold Member

You cannot click on Our Products, you have to click on Order Online or what ever it says in the bottom left hand corner.

May 14, 2009
  5. ChefBeckyD

ChefBeckyD Legend Member Gold Member

Check your cookies - clear them if you have too. Sometimes, if you've been into your ordering screen as a host, or as part of show, it remembers that, and automatically takes you back that way. The outlet will only show up for an individual order, but sometimes you have to clear your cookies to get back to it.

HTH!

Oh - and I just saw you were clicking on "Our Products" . Can't get to the outlet from there either! It has to be from the "Online Shopping" at the bottom of your page.

May 14, 2009
  6. Cooking_Mama

Cooking_Mama Member

Ok ok I got it!! I did have to clear my cache. Thanks so much everyone!! :)

May 14, 2009
  7. Jolie_Paradoxe

Jolie_Paradoxe Senior Member Gold Member

Cool! Glad you got it sorted! Yay.....now everyone can order from YOUR website! Whoo Hoo....congrats on qualifying AND on earning your subscription! Have fun with it!

Have something to add?