• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Why Aren't Outlet Items Available on My 90 Day Free Trial?

In summary, Laurie had trouble finding the outlet items on her website and figured out that she needed to clear her cookies.
Cooking_Mama
So I have my free 90 day trial on for my website but I noticed that outlet items are not available on it. Just curious as to why or if I set something up wrong?

Thanks!

It's there....go to shop online....option 2 (not connected to a show), click continue when the pop up comes up and you'll see the link to the outlet

Hey laurie....geez I just don't understand...:eek:

Ok so on my site I click on "our products", then to the left it lists everything but I remember seeing outlet there but I don't see it now.

Cooking_Mama said:
Hey laurie....geez I just don't understand...:eek:

Ok so on my site I click on "our products", then to the left it lists everything but I remember seeing outlet there but I don't see it now.

You cannot click on Our Products, you have to click on Order Online or what ever it says in the bottom left hand corner.

Cooking_Mama said:
Hey laurie....geez I just don't understand...:eek:Ok so on my site I click on "our products", then to the left it lists everything but I remember seeing outlet there but I don't see it now.
Check your cookies - clear them if you have too. Sometimes, if you've been into your ordering screen as a host, or as part of show, it remembers that, and automatically takes you back that way. The outlet will only show up for an individual order, but sometimes you have to clear your cookies to get back to it. HTH!Oh - and I just saw you were clicking on "Our Products" . Can't get to the outlet from there either! It has to be from the "Online Shopping" at the bottom of your page.

Ok ok I got it!! I did have to clear my cache. Thanks so much everyone!! :)

Cool! Glad you got it sorted! Yay.....now everyone can order from YOUR website! Whoo Hoo....congrats on qualifying AND on earning your subscription! Have fun with it!

1. Why can't I purchase outlet items during my 90 day free trial?

Outlet items are not available for purchase during the 90 day free trial period because they are clearance items that are already heavily discounted. The purpose of the free trial is for customers to try out our products at full price and decide whether or not they want to keep them.

2. Can I exchange an outlet item for a different product during my free trial?

No, outlet items cannot be exchanged for other products during the free trial period. This is because outlet items are limited in stock and may not be available for exchange by the time the customer decides to return the product.

3. Will I still be able to purchase outlet items after my 90 day free trial ends?

Yes, you will still be able to purchase outlet items after your 90 day free trial ends. However, please note that outlet items are limited in stock and may sell out quickly. We recommend purchasing outlet items as soon as they become available.

4. Can I return an outlet item if I am not satisfied with it?

Yes, you can return an outlet item if you are not satisfied with it. However, the return policy for outlet items is different from regular items. Outlet items can only be returned for store credit and are not eligible for a refund.

5. Why are outlet items final sale?

Outlet items are final sale because they are heavily discounted and may have minor imperfections. We want to ensure that our customers are aware of this before making a purchase and understand that outlet items are not eligible for returns or exchanges.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• crysboo
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
cookie325
  • pattikake
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
LeanneB.
  • Kelly8