• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Accessing the Outlet from Consultants Corner: Tips & FAQs

In summary, Diane and Kristi were able to access the outlet from Consultants Corner, but Gillian was not able to find it. Diane and Kristi think that the outlet will be updated tomorrow, and Gillian believes that it will be listed in May.
Bexs50
Can we access the outlet from Consultants Corner? I thought we could and we got more of a discount than the outlet on our personal websites, but now I can't seem to find it on CC. TIA!

Wow - I was going to say yes, you can. You used to just have to click on "Managing Your Business", "Samples and Supplies", and "Order Product Samples". I just tried it, though, and it's gone!!!

Hmmmm.....

Diane

It's gone for me too. Hmmm. Wonder if they'll be updating it tomorrow?

Do you think that HO is going to be closed tomorrow due to all government offices being closed?:confused: I didn't hear anything but you never know!;)

I read a while ago that the prices that were on the outlet are the new prices for everyone, even us. When I order I do it off my own site and it has me sign into CC from there, but doesn't affect the prices.

Kristi-I am sure that they will be open- I doubt they would close even if the government offices were. In AK our state offices are even open tomorrow but the federal offices are closed.

I just checked and it is up now.

gilliandanielle said:
I read a while ago that the prices that were on the outlet are the new prices for everyone, even us. When I order I do it off my own site and it has me sign into CC from there, but doesn't affect the prices.

Gillian- do you get the sales when you purchase it though your personal website, when you log in as a consultant?

I can't seem to locate the outlet today????

hmm...mine is there right now...

jenniferknapp said:
hmm...mine is there right now...

Any news on when the (fill in the blank here) will be listed there??? ;)

thechefofnorthbend said:
Any news on when the (fill in the blank here) will be listed there??? ;)

I think in May...if that is what you are thinking. (during HWC month) ....and they def wouldn't do it now, a lot of our top consultants wouldn't be able to order if they did that...

Ok, I'm in my Consultant Corner and nothing for outlet is listed under the supplies. Am I in the wrong place?

Can you give me a link to where you're finding one?

managing your business > samples and supplies > order product samples > January 2007 Outlet (you can view the info or order)

Thanks finally found it

1. How do I access the Outlet from Consultants Corner?

To access the Outlet from Consultants Corner, simply log in to your Consultants Corner account and click on the "Outlet" tab located at the top of the page. This will take you directly to the Outlet page where you can view and purchase discounted products.

2. Can I access the Outlet from my mobile device?

Yes, you can access the Outlet from your mobile device by downloading the Pampered Chef mobile app. Once logged in, you can navigate to the Outlet section to view and purchase discounted products.

3. How often are new products added to the Outlet?

New products are added to the Outlet every Tuesday at 9:00 am CT. Be sure to check back regularly to see the latest discounted products available.

4. Can I use my consultant discount on Outlet products?

No, your consultant discount cannot be applied to Outlet products as they are already discounted. However, you can earn commission on any Outlet sales you make as a consultant.

5. Are Outlet products covered under the Pampered Chef guarantee?

Yes, all Outlet products are backed by our Pampered Chef guarantee. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can return it within 30 days for a full refund or exchange.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
raebates