• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Outlet Sale Specials End Date: Newbie Q's

In summary, the outlet specials at Pampered Chef are constantly changing and are only available while supplies last. There is no specific end date for these specials. It is recommended to regularly check the outlet for any items that friends may be interested in, as they can still be commissionable. The outlet is usually updated every 2-3 months with 4-8 new items added and the same number removed. However, these items can be sold out quickly or may stay on the outlet for months. As a new consultant, it is important to reach the 1250 sales mark to gain access to outlet purchases.
jnsr96
Hi, I am a newbie and know that I have to wait till I sell 1250 to open up access to outlet purchases, but when do the current outlet specials end? Was that mentioned at conference? There are some items that friends of mine want, but I'd rather wait till the end of this month to get the commisionable sales...Not even sure if this is posted in the correct place, but TIA!!!

Don't quote me here, but I believe that the outlet specials are while supplies last and each item stays on the outlet until it's sold out. I don't check the outlet as often as I should but I think it's updated every 2-3 months with products being added.

They can be pulled ("sold out") at any time. Normally it updates somewhere between the 1st and 5th of the month, though one month it was closer to the 15th...The # of new items added is around 4-8 each month, and usually around the same # coming off. Sometimes, they sell out quickly, within a few days and sometimes, they stick around for MONTHS on the outlet...

Thanks! I will be hopefull that I get my 1250 soon! 2 shows closing by the 31st.... we'll see!

Hi there! Welcome to the world of Pampered Chef! As a consultant, I can assure you that the outlet specials are constantly changing and are not tied to a specific end date. However, our outlet specials are only available while supplies last, so I would recommend checking in regularly to see if any of the items your friends are interested in become available. Also, keep in mind that our outlet items are still commissionable, so you can still earn on those sales even if they are purchased at a discounted price. If you have any other questions, please feel free to reach out to me. Happy selling!

What are the current Outlet Sale specials?

The current Outlet Sale specials can be found on the Pampered Chef website or by contacting your independent consultant.

When do the Outlet Sale specials end?

The end date for Outlet Sale specials varies, so it is best to check the Pampered Chef website or with your independent consultant for the most up-to-date information.

Can I purchase Outlet Sale specials online?

Yes, you can purchase Outlet Sale specials online through the Pampered Chef website or through your independent consultant's personalized website.

Are Outlet Sale specials eligible for host rewards or discounts?

No, Outlet Sale specials are not eligible for host rewards or discounts.

Are Outlet Sale specials covered by the Pampered Chef guarantee?

Yes, all Pampered Chef products, including Outlet Sale specials, are covered by our satisfaction guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you can return it for a replacement or refund.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jnsr96
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
jnsr96
  • otisbg
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • PCALISON437613