• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Outlet Prices Increased: Did You Notice the Recent Changes?

In summary, the outlet prices are periodically raised to reflect market value and demand. The raised prices will still apply the consultant discount, but the discount will be based on the raised prices. Coupons and promotions can still be used, but they will be applied to the raised prices. The duration of the raised prices depends on market demand and product availability. The raised prices may result in better quality products and packaging for customers.
Shelly Flanagan
Gold Member
Did anyone else notice that the prices on the outlet raised? The day they put the new items online I bought two serving trays at $5 each and two sets of the towels @ $5 each. These and the ice cube trays have already went up. Wonder what the deal is with that....

They had them up at first as get them by May (I forget the exact date) so when that date passed and they still had some they just raised the price. But I think it's just a quarter anyway.

I thought it said those prices were only good until May 26th.

1. Why have the outlet prices been raised?

The prices in our outlet section are raised periodically to reflect the current market value and demand for the products. This allows us to continue offering high-quality products at competitive prices.

2. Will the raised outlet prices affect my consultant discount?

No, the consultant discount will still apply to outlet products. However, the discount will be based on the new raised outlet prices rather than the previous prices.

3. Can I still use coupons or promotions on outlet products?

Yes, you can still use eligible coupons or promotions on outlet products. However, the discount will be applied to the raised outlet prices rather than the original outlet prices.

4. How long will the outlet prices stay raised?

The outlet prices may stay raised for a certain period of time, depending on market demand and availability of products. We strive to keep our prices competitive and may lower them if needed.

5. Are there any benefits to the raised outlet prices?

Yes, the raised outlet prices may result in better quality products and improved packaging. This allows us to provide our customers with the best possible products and overall experience.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Nep2nfly
  • kcmckay
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Sheilainwv
Replies
Views
sklay723