• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Outlet Orders at Shows: Can Customers Order Online During a Show?

In summary, the customer added an outlet item to her list that is not in the catalog, and P3 has a red dot next to her order. It took the host at least half an hour to figure out why. The customer can order the outlet items through a show, but she would have to order them seperately. The guest ignored all host coaching and placed a $61 order with HWC and outlet items.
BethanyN
I had my first show this week, and I have a customer who must've pre-shopped online before she came to the show, because she added an item to her list that is in the outlet and isn't in the catalog (the nylon knife). P3 has a red dot next to her order and it took me at least half an hour to figure out why. Can they order outlet orders through a show, or would she have to order it seperately? Also, I don't even have a personal website yet (so I don't know how she even found the knife), so can she still order the knife as an individual order without the website?

She probably previewed on the PC website. We can't send them in with a show. I have no idea why you can input them on an order. It got me last month. She would have to order online.

I'm going to e-mail HO b/c I am consistently getting people who want to order from the outlet at my shows or on outside orders. Even worse, the new people on my team are getting these as well. Like you, they have no clue what these items are and they don't have PWSs so the people can't place the order there. HO needs to do a better job of making it clear on each item description for the outlet that the items are not available with a show. I had a guest bring an outside order with only item #s. She was going nuts going through the catalog trying to find the item. Only by calling her friend did she find out it was an outlet item. It just doesn't make us look good having to explain it all of the time.

I had a host with an outside order with $100 in Outlet stuff. I hated to see her lose those sales.

I just had a guest go to my web page, click the "HWC" link, which means she bypassed the host box. She placed her entire $61 order with HWC & outlet stuff, then forwarded the e-mail confirmation to the host so that the host could get credit for the purchase. :(I explained why that doesn't work to both of them. The guest tried to cancel the order, but the "cancel" button was gone, the order had already been processed & shipped by HO. She opted to just use it as a learning experience and leave it as is. She didn't want to re-order and refuse the original purchase since all the items that she REALLY wanted couldn't be used on a show. I still get the commissionable sales, but felt bad for the host. She's not very happy. She ignored ALL my host coaching. Refused to send out invitations because she felt that word of mouth and announcing the time/date on her facebook page was sufficient. She ended up with three confirmed RSVP's who were ALL no-shows the night of the show. So she's scrambling to come up with enough orders to at least make a catalog show and get a 15% discount. That would have helped her reach that goal.

1. What is an Outlet Order at a Show?

An Outlet Order at a Show is a special way for guests to purchase discounted Pampered Chef products during a cooking show or party. These products are often overstocked or discontinued items and are available at a reduced price.

2. How do I place an Outlet Order at a Show?

To place an Outlet Order at a Show, simply let your consultant know which products you are interested in purchasing. They will then add those items to your order and apply any applicable discounts.

3. Can I combine Outlet Order items with regular products?

Yes, you can combine Outlet Order items with regular products in your order. However, please note that Outlet Order items may not be eligible for host rewards or other promotions.

4. Are Outlet Order items covered by the Pampered Chef guarantee?

Yes, all Outlet Order items are covered by the same satisfaction guarantee as regular products. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can return it for a full refund or exchange within 30 days.

5. Are Outlet Order items available online?

No, Outlet Order items are only available for purchase at cooking shows or parties. They are not available for purchase on the Pampered Chef website.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• byrd1956
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • Jennifer golden
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Jennifer golden
  • KBender295