• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Outlet Not as Discounted Lately?

In summary, the outlet has good products and a good selection, but the prices are not great. They also offer a table cloth for sale that is already sold out.
DebPC
Staff member
I just found the outlet on Beta and checked it out. Good products and selection but I wasn't wowed with the prices on most things. Considering they have to pay individual shipping, I didn't think the deals were great. I was going to promote it on FB but passed. Is it just me?

Oh I just thought of something! I wonder if PC will have another Sidewalk Sale??? Last year wasn't it around July 1st? Fingers crossed!

That's what I was hoping! That was my best month.

Wow! Just found out about the tablecloth on the outlet. It was already sold out by the time I checked it.

I haven't looked at the outlet in a long while...but the white rectangular baker and a silicon hot pad are on there for $45.00. A NEW one with a warranty (without the hot pad) is $50. That's not a tough call.They grouped several items together....like the glasses and the towels. ???? The glasses were $24-28 originally I do believe. It's like they are charging the normal price or close to it for the big item, and throwing in something small to make it look like a great deal.Nope nope.

I wasn't wowed by the recent outlet offerings, other than that table cloth. Don't have a need for it so i didn't buy it, but I'm surprised it's already sold out. I just looked at it yesterday!

Anyway, I too hope they offer another sidewalk sale. I had a great turnout for that!! About 12 orders and $500 in sales.

How about the heading "Hurry! These deals end on 09/03/2014 Midnight CST"? Really? What is the hurry? That is two plus months away. I feel like they need to shorten the availability date or customers will quit checking for great deals. So, as it stands, they will not need to check back if they don't like any of the current deals until September.

They must have a heck of a lot of those products to have the date be in Sept. If they're having a Sidewalk Sale this year- we should be finding out soon about it.

1. Why are the outlet items not as discounted lately?

The discounts on outlet items may vary based on several factors, including product availability and demand. Our team works hard to offer the best discounts possible, but occasionally the discounts may not be as significant due to these factors.

2. Is there a way to get a better discount on outlet items?

We understand that customers are always looking for the best deals. While the outlet prices may not always be as discounted as desired, we do offer promotions and sales throughout the year where you can find even greater discounts on outlet items.

3. Are outlet items still covered by the same warranty and satisfaction guarantee?

Yes, all outlet items are still covered by our standard warranty and satisfaction guarantee. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can return it for a full refund or exchange within the specified time frame.

4. Can I use my consultant discount on outlet items?

Unfortunately, consultant discounts do not apply to outlet items. However, you can still earn commission on outlet sales by hosting an outlet party or selling outlet items to your customers.

5. Are there any other ways to save on outlet items?

In addition to promotions and sales, you can also save on outlet items by bundling them with other non-outlet items. Our bundle and save feature allows you to purchase multiple items at a discounted price. You can also check our website regularly for new outlet items and sign up for our newsletter to receive exclusive discounts and offers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mspibb
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
mspibb
  • hgoffigon
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Chef_2_Four
Replies