• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Consultant Asks About Bamboo Kitchen Towel (#2306)

In summary, the Bamboo Kitchen Towel (#2306) is a durable, absorbent, and eco-friendly kitchen towel made from 100% natural bamboo fibers. It comes in a pack of two towels and can be used for multiple purposes such as drying dishes and cleaning spills. It is also machine washable, but it is recommended to wash it in cold water and air dry to maintain its softness and absorbency. Compared to other kitchen towels, the Bamboo Kitchen Towel (#2306) stands out for its superior absorbency, durability, natural antimicrobial properties, and eco-friendly nature.
Gretchen Burnett
Hello! I just signed up to be a Consultant on Friday! I have a question about an item in the outlet. The Bamboo Kitchen Towel, does anyone know if it has a loop on it to hang on a kitchen drawer knob? Item #2306

Gretchen Burnett said:
Hello! I just signed up to be a Consultant on Friday! I have a question about an item in the outlet. The Bamboo Kitchen Towel, does anyone know if it has a loop on it to hang on a kitchen drawer knob? Item #2306
No, they do not.

Tenille V. said:
No, they do not.
Thank you!

I believe the ones w/ the loop were called "bar towels."

Sorry, "prep towels"

Do you know if these can still be purchased or if anyone has them in stock willing to sell? I'm not sure how all of this works since I am so new and still learning!

No worries Gretchen, it never hurts to ask. These retired quite some time ago, so I'd bet there aren't many. The best thing I could tell you to do would be to create a new thread post titled...
ISO: Bamboo Prep Towels. Then people will easily see that you are on the hunt!

jjaastef said:
No worries Gretchen, it never hurts to ask. These retired quite some time ago, so I'd bet there aren't many. The best thing I could tell you to do would be to create a new thread post titled...
ISO: Bamboo Prep Towels. Then people will easily see that you are on the hunt!
Great thank you!

Also, check the Pampered Chef Outlet, I remember seeing them a while back. Or on FB, & Ebay.

1. What is the material of the Bamboo Kitchen Towel (#2306)?

The Bamboo Kitchen Towel (#2306) is made from 100% natural bamboo fibers. This makes it durable, absorbent, and eco-friendly.

2. How many towels come in a pack of the Bamboo Kitchen Towel (#2306)?

The Bamboo Kitchen Towel (#2306) comes in a pack of two towels.

3. Can the Bamboo Kitchen Towel (#2306) be used for multiple purposes?

Yes, the Bamboo Kitchen Towel (#2306) is versatile and can be used for various purposes like drying dishes, wiping counters, and cleaning spills.

4. Is the Bamboo Kitchen Towel (#2306) machine washable?

Yes, the Bamboo Kitchen Towel (#2306) is machine washable. However, to maintain its softness and absorbency, it is recommended to wash it in cold water and air dry.

5. How does the Bamboo Kitchen Towel (#2306) compare to other kitchen towels?

The Bamboo Kitchen Towel (#2306) is known for its superior absorbency and durability. It also has natural antimicrobial properties, making it a hygienic choice for the kitchen. Plus, it is eco-friendly and a sustainable alternative to traditional cotton towels.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Gretchen Burnett
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Stampaholic1961
  • esavvymom
  • Products and Tips
Replies