• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fresh Outlet Update: Cranberry Scrapers Now Available!

In summary, the outlet has been updated with new products including cranberry scrapers, bakers mat, pastry brush, small round stone, black simple additions triangles, and cranberry table runner. There were also changes to the linens, including a cranberry table runner and red sparkly stuff. Some members had concerns about the cranberry microfiber towels bleeding when washed, but others suggested using Shout Color Catchers to prevent this issue. One member also shared a tip to wash new towels in vinegar before use to prevent bleeding. Another member had success with the microfiber towels in various colors without any bleeding issues. There was also a question about the original item numbers for the SA tiles products
Chef.Wanda
Gold Member
I just noticed the outlet has been updated. They have the cranberry scrapers.

are they discontinuing the parchment paper? and all these on the outlet?

lauriedip said:
are they discontinuing the parchment paper? and all these on the outlet?

They used to have it in a different box - I'm sure it's just the older version.

Yup, old box design. I have a sheet of it I snagged in a suprise box.Also apparently new are the bakers mat, pastry brush (separately and as a set) small round stone and black simple additions triangles. Also changing up the linens to include a cranberry table runner and red sparkly stuff.

Does anyone know anything about the cranberry towels - like do they bleed when washed? I bought my MIL the eggplant microfiber ones and she said they bled for MANY washings. That's one reason I haven't bought any of the cranberry microfiber towels!

My pastel-y microfibers haven't bled at all...hth.

I've never had an issue with bleeding of my cranberry microfiber towel.

Are you talking about the cranberry vine towels? I don't think the microfiber towels are made out of a fabric that will bleed, but I think the vine towels might.

I've never had a bleeding issue with any of my microfiber towels, and I have the cranberry, eggplant, pastel green, pastel lavender, turquoise, and the other light blue color.

MLinAZ said:
Does anyone know anything about the cranberry towels - like do they bleed when washed? I bought my MIL the eggplant microfiber ones and she said they bled for MANY washings. That's one reason I haven't bought any of the cranberry microfiber towels!

Use Shout Color Catchers in your wash with anything you are worrying about bleeding colors. They work great - you can find them in the laundry aisle - they look like dryer sheets. I always throw one in most of my loads of laundry and it catches all the loose color and it doesn't get on your other items.

Gina M said:
Use Shout Color Catchers in your wash with anything you are worrying about bleeding colors. They work great - you can find them in the laundry aisle - they look like dryer sheets. I always throw one in most of my loads of laundry and it catches all the loose color and it doesn't get on your other items.

That's what she did but she had bought extras to give as a gift and then decided she couldn't because of all the bleeding in the wash issues.

And that was the microfiber towels.

If it's likely to bleed then I'm better off not having it in my house because they'd end up in the wash when DH is doing it and he wouldn't know and I'd end up with a load full of ruined clothes. I have once-white-now-pink rags for this very reason LOL

Actually, the cheapest way is to wash them the first time in vinegar. Then you should be good to go later...

I also own a bunch of the microfiber in different colors and have never had any run or fade for that matter. They all look brand new and I use them constantly!

I buy more microfiber towels every time I place an order and I have every color too, including the eggplant and the cranberry and have never had a bleeding issue... that is so weird that she did, huh? Maybe a bad batch?

Does anyone have an old catalog handy where you can look up the original item # for the SA tiles products for me?

dannyzmom said:
Does anyone have an old catalog handy where you can look up the original item # for the SA tiles products for me?

2064 for Tiles Small Bowls.

2066 for Small Squares.

2028 for Lg Rec Platter.

Thank you Bobby!!
:)

Hey gang - how's this for a reminder of the importance of Customer Care.
When I saw the tiles in the outlet, I recalled a woman at a show TWO years ago who loved the tiles and bought a few pieces. So...I looked up her info, took a deep breath...and called her. She was happy to hear from me! I told her about the outlet and the discounted tiles...within an hour I had a $130 online order show up...from her!

Nice!

:)

Yes I am hoping that Joy is going to do an updated copy so I can email it out so maybe we can get some good orders off of it. I know there is some people who are going to be thrilled with some of the pieces they added.

I'm looking for a list of outletproducts
does anyone have one

debbi

DEB&DAVE said:
I'm looking for a list of outletproducts
does anyone have onedebbi
You can see them on CC - go under Managing Your Business tab -> Samples & Supplies -> Order Product Samples. There will be a link for Outlet Items there. They list them out- plus you can click on the item link and see a photo of it. You can order them here as well- you get an additional 20% taken off the Online Outlet price....you just won't get credit towards your sales that way since they take the 20% off right away.

1. What are cranberry scrapers and how do they work?

Cranberry scrapers are kitchen tools specifically designed for removing the skin off cranberries. They have a curved edge that easily glides under the skin, making it effortless to remove. Simply run the scraper over the cranberry and the skin will come right off.

2. Can the cranberry scrapers be used for other fruits or vegetables?

While they are designed specifically for cranberries, the scrapers can also be used for other small fruits and vegetables such as cherries, grapes, and olives.

3. Are the cranberry scrapers dishwasher safe?

Yes, our cranberry scrapers are dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. However, we recommend hand-washing them to prolong their lifespan.

4. How many cranberry scrapers come in a pack?

Each pack contains two cranberry scrapers, making it convenient for removing the skin off a large batch of cranberries at once.

5. Can I use the cranberry scrapers for frozen cranberries?

Yes, the scrapers can be used for both fresh and frozen cranberries. However, we recommend allowing frozen cranberries to thaw slightly before using the scraper for best results.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PampMomof3
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
PampMomof3
  • cochef
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
pcthisandthat
  • jillzpampchef