• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Shop the Updated Outlet - Grapefruit Knives & More!

I wonder that too - but it's strange that they would have the other tiles stuff there, but...Maybe they're doing a separate sale on the tiles? I don't know. Maybe they're doing a separate sale on the tiles? I don't know.
Kodeysmom
Gold Member
Someone else posted on another thread that the outlet has been updated again. There is some great stuff on there-some that I know many people have been searching for lately. The Celebrate plate, old pepper/salt mill, grapefruit knife, a few cookbooks and cards. :sing:

must be nice. the Cdn outlet hasn't been updated since late Oct!!!

cdn outlet?

Anyone know how to find people in PP3 who purchased the striped items? I don't know the item numbers and I know it was a host special a few times so those numbers I have no clue about. The prices are really good on these SA pieces so I know a few people will order them. Thanks.

The woven rectangle tray, is that an old style? I don't remember that being restyled but I have only been selling for 4 years.

D Levad said:
The woven rectangle tray, is that an old style? I don't remember that being restyled but I have only been selling for 4 years.

There's only been one. In my opinion they are again putting some things in there too soon. They told us 18 months at least before things hit the outlet. If things go in there too soon people will say "I'll wait for the outlet".

There is no guarantee that something will ever be on the outlet though. I think it's great. I haven't had anyone say they'll just wait (if they did, they probably bought something else instead or wouldn't have paid that much). Some things are great b/c people remember them, but never got them so they snatch them up right away since they KNOW they wanted it.

I bought the rectangle woven tray with the white SA rectangle dish sometime last year as the Host Special then it was discontinued at the end of that season! That is really quick! For those who have TT, Joy just posted a great "Outlet Updated" email for us to send out!

Kodeysmom said:
Someone else posted on another thread that the outlet has been updated again. There is some great stuff on there-some that I know many people have been searching for lately. The Celebrate plate, old pepper/salt mill, grapefruit knife, a few cookbooks and cards. :sing:

Where are you seeing the grapefruit knife? Do you mean the one in the set? I didn't see that as one being added yesterday.

beepampered said:
Anyone know how to find people in PP3 who purchased the striped items? I don't know the item numbers and I know it was a host special a few times so those numbers I have no clue about. The prices are really good on these SA pieces so I know a few people will order them. Thanks.
Without knowing the item numbers, the closest you could get would be to run a report on just SA items. Reports > Order History, then select "Category" and select only SA. You'll also need to include host and guest specials. According to the disclaimer at the bottom of the report, items that were part of those specials before March 2006 will not be listed as the separate components.

BethCooks4U said:
There's only been one. In my opinion they are again putting some things in there too soon. They told us 18 months at least before things hit the outlet. If things go in there too soon people will say "I'll wait for the outlet".

I think the picture mislead me. I thought it looked like the one for purchase in the catalog but I see it isn't ..

D Levad said:
I think the picture mislead me. I thought it looked like the one for purchase in the catalog but I see it isn't ..

They have the wrong picture posted.

The Tiles small bowls are gone already!

I just sent a note to tech support about the photo being wrong. Since outlet items aren't returnable, someone who orders based on the picture could be sorely disappointed.

And I just got a response back from tech support. They're aware of the mixup with the pics and are working on it.Those folks rock!

ChefBeckyD said:
The Tiles small bowls are gone already!

There were bowls? I only saw the squares.

Jules711 said:
There were bowls? I only saw the squares.

When I first looked yesterday, there were bowls too, but when I checked this morning, before I sent out my email, they were gone.

I looked last night and never saw them or I would have ordered some :). Funny they were gone so quick? Maybe a mistake? After all, the striped one have been there a long time.

Jules711 said:
I looked last night and never saw them or I would have ordered some :). Funny they were gone so quick? Maybe a mistake? After all, the striped one have been there a long time.

I wondered that too - but it's strange that they would have the other tiles stuff there, but not the bowls. Maybe they didn't have the backstock on those that they did on the other items.

I'm super excited about the tiles small plates - I absolutely love those tiles! I also ordered the carving set, the stainless serving pieces, and the micro cooker w/ cookbook.

super excited about the nylon knife- and insulated tote. I have had people begging for the knives- wish I had stocked up then- but now I'm glad I didn't! :)

chefann said:
And I just got a response back from tech support. They're aware of the mixup with the pics and are working on it.

Those folks rock!

they are rocking slowly - the wrong photo is still there :(

ChefBeckyD said:
They have the wrong picture posted.

I have a customer that just purchased it, So what did they order if it is not the rectangle one?

Triciascucina said:
I have a customer that just purchased it, So what did they order if it is not the rectangle one?

I think it's the woven tray that fits the SA rectangle platter. I could be wrong though, but that's what I thought it was supposed to be.

It looks like the picture is fixed now.

I see the picture has been fixed.

chefann said:
I just sent a note to tech support about the photo being wrong. Since outlet items aren't returnable, someone who orders based on the picture could be sorely disappointed.

That would be me! :cry:

On the upside - it gives me an excuse to buy the one that fits in it. Can anyone tell me which one it is?

itsjustCarla said:
That would be me! :cry:

On the upside - it gives me an excuse to buy the one that fits in it. Can anyone tell me which one it is?

The rectangular baker (9x13) stoneware

WooHoo I've been wanting the woven rec tray! A girl in my cluster has one, and brings her yummy snacks in it.......it looks sooooo cute!

babywings76 said:

that is NOT what I received.......

The photo on the outlet WAS for the woven that holds the Rectangular Baker. The item that was supposed to be pictured (and is now) - and was the one indicated by the description - is the woven that holds the SA rectangle platter.

If you were surprised by your new woven tray from the outlet, it is wonderful as a tray to hold a set of 3 or 4 votive or tealight candles in addition to holding the SA rectangular platter.​

babywings76 said:

Oops, just ignore me...I don't know why I posted that. I must have misunderstood what she was asking at the time. :blushing:

What's funny is that I had posted the right answer just a couple posts earlier, right? The real item that's on the outlet is the woven rectangle tray that will fit the SA rectangle platter.

It also holds everything that comes with the entertainment set on the outlet!!

I love my tray!! It makes the SA platter look VERY elegant!

I use the rec tray on my kitchen table. The grinder stand fits in very nicely.

Can someone tell me what the difference is between the Micro Cooker that's on the outlet and the one in the catalog?

Thanks!

IAmChefJ said:
Can someone tell me what the difference is between the Micro Cooker that's on the outlet and the one in the catalog?

Thanks!

The one in the outlet is brown (discontinued). The current one is black.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jules711
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Jules711
  • newbietoPC
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
jbdowd0798
Replies