• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Blank Outlet on CC: Is it Working for You?

In summary, the Blank Outlet on CC is designed for efficient cooking and can be tested by checking if it is supplying power to appliances or by plugging in different devices. It is compatible with most small kitchen appliances and cookware that requires an electrical outlet. The outlet is safe to use, but it is important to follow safety precautions. It has two outlets and it is not recommended to plug in more than two appliances at a time. It is also not recommended to use an extension cord with the outlet for optimal performance.
ShellBeach
The outlet on CC is showing blank for me. Is it for you?
The regular PC.com website does show items.

Edit: My bad....I misread your question. Yes, on Consultant's Corner, the Outlet list is blank.
I thought you were talking about on our PWS.

Last edited:
Yes. I checked the last two or three days and it's been blank

Hmmm, I didn't have a December show. But usually it says I'm inactive if I can't order from it. Still blank!
The sample packages are showing.
Weird.

Thanks, though - at least I'm not crazy!

me too- they may be working on it- a few days ago I wanted to place an outlet order and could not- called tech desk and they realized there was a problem 2 days later it was ok and I ordered- BUT maybe there is a new problem- I would call tech desk

1. How do I know if the Blank Outlet on CC is working for me?

The Blank Outlet on CC is designed to provide a seamless and efficient cooking experience. One way to know if it is working for you is to check if the outlet is supplying power to your appliances or cookware. You can also test it by plugging in different devices and seeing if they are functioning properly.

2. What type of appliances can I use with the Blank Outlet on CC?

The Blank Outlet on CC is compatible with most small kitchen appliances such as blenders, mixers, and food processors. It can also be used with cookware that requires an electrical outlet, such as electric skillets or griddles.

3. Is the Blank Outlet on CC safe to use?

Yes, the Blank Outlet on CC is designed and tested to meet safety standards. However, it is important to follow all safety precautions and guidelines provided by the manufacturer to ensure safe usage.

4. How many appliances can I plug into the Blank Outlet on CC at once?

The Blank Outlet on CC has two outlets, so you can plug in up to two appliances at a time. It is not recommended to plug in more than two appliances as it may cause overload and damage the outlet or appliances.

5. Can I use the Blank Outlet on CC with any type of extension cord?

It is not recommended to use an extension cord with the Blank Outlet on CC as it may cause a power overload and damage the outlet or appliances. It is best to use the outlet directly in a standard electrical outlet for optimal performance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefkathy
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
finley1991
  • ndbigler
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
pampered1224
  • mrshamel3808