• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ordering From the Outlet Before My Show: $1250 Needed?

In summary, the items in the outlet are eligible for the $1250 needed for your show as long as they are purchased before your show date and are not marked as "Host Exclusive" or "New Release". You can combine outlet purchases with regular purchases to reach the $1250 requirement, but host rewards cannot be used towards outlet purchases. Outlet items are final sale and cannot be returned or exchanged, so please carefully review your order before completing the purchase. Additionally, outlet items may take longer to ship compared to regular items, so please allow 2-3 weeks for delivery.
tiggger
I have a hostess that would like to order from the outlet before her show. I just got my website this week ( before I reached my $1250) but my hostess just emailed me and said she cannot find anything on my website about the outlet... Do I have to reach my $1250 before I can have access to the outlet? TIA

Yes, you do

No, you do not have to reach $1250 before you can have access to the outlet. However, you do need to have a consultant account set up in order to access the outlet. If you just received your website this week, it's possible that your consultant account has not been set up yet. You can check with your Director or the HO to make sure your consultant account is active and then you should be able to access the outlet on your website.

1. How do I know if the items in the outlet count towards the $1250 needed for my show?

The items in the outlet are eligible for the $1250 needed for your show as long as they are purchased before your show date and are not marked as "Host Exclusive" or "New Release".

2. Can I combine outlet purchases with regular purchases to reach the $1250 requirement?

Yes, you can combine outlet purchases with regular purchases to reach the $1250 needed for your show. Just make sure to include all of the items in your show order.

3. Will my host rewards apply to outlet purchases?

Host rewards cannot be used towards outlet purchases, but they will still count towards the $1250 needed for your show.

4. Can I return or exchange outlet items?

Outlet items are final sale and cannot be returned or exchanged. Please make sure to carefully review your order before completing the purchase.

5. How long will it take for my outlet items to be delivered?

Outlet items are subject to availability and may take longer to ship compared to regular items. Please allow 2-3 weeks for delivery of your outlet items.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Tams
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • luvmypomeranian
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
BlueMoon
Replies