• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Shop Our Newly-Arrived Products - Prices Now Available!

...the OUTLET. On the OUTLET page, click on the link that says "SELECT A PRODUCT." On the SELECT A PRODUCT page, click on the link that says "NEW ITEMS." On the NEW ITEMS page, you will see a list of the new products that have come in since the last time you were on the outlet. Some of the new products are the steak knife set, colander set, lemon zester, serving tongs, small oval baker, and PAPER NAPKINS!!!!OH NO THE OUTLET....my downfall!! LOLAnd I LOVE the cranberry scrapers!!!!!!!!!!!!!Thanks! LOLI had just placed an outlet
That's what I was thinking... the mini serving spatulas, slice & serve, all purpose spreaders, etc. I think would go very well because they are "perfect stocking sized" in my opinion. Just wasn't sure if there were any regulations on this type of thing.

bsaxman said:
That's what I was thinking... the mini serving spatulas, slice & serve, all purpose spreaders, etc. I think would go very well because they are "perfect stocking sized" in my opinion. Just wasn't sure if there were any regulations on this type of thing.

The only regulation is that we are limited to purchasing a quantity of 10 of each item.

;) Is that total, or just 10 per order?

I think it's per product.....I tried to order more scissors, and it wouldn't let me - and I assumed it was because I had already ordered 10 pair.

This is through CC though - I'd rather have the discounted price! Maybe through your website it's different.

ChefBeckyD said:
I think it's per product.....I tried to order more scissors, and it wouldn't let me - and I assumed it was because I had already ordered 10 pair.

This is through CC though - I'd rather have the discounted price! Maybe through your website it's different.

Yes...through the PWS you can order 10 at a time, for as many times as you want. I use my maiden name & NOT a PC card. I don't know if that matters...

I use my name, my PC cc on my outlet. It seems most of my customers just prefer that I order for them. They email, I put the orders together and they share s/h.

I do the same as Jules many times. That way I KNOW that it gets done and I get credit for it (learned that one the hard way...I hate it when people go to PC.COM!)

MORFIA said:
except Coldwater Creek--- Vanessa and I go back--for lunch $$

Right there with you ladies! Love their stores...passionate about their on-line outlet!

legacypc46 said:
Right there with you ladies! Love their stores...passionate about their on-line outlet!

A girl after my own heart!:love: :love: :love:

Yeah Becky--Be sure and post if you get another half-off code! I got some AWESOME deals last time!

straitfan said:
Yeah Becky--Be sure and post if you get another half-off code! I got some AWESOME deals last time!

I know! I was just posting on a different thread about the $95 jeans I got for under $10!

<h2>1. What are the newly-arrived products from Pampered Chef?</h2><p>The newly-arrived products from Pampered Chef include scrapers, a steak knife set, colander set, hold n slice, lemon zester, serving tongs, small oval baker, and paper napkins.</p><h2>2. Are the prices now available for the new products at the Pampered Chef Outlet?</h2><p>Yes, the prices are now available for most of the new products at the Pampered Chef Outlet. Some new additions may still be missing prices, but they will be updated soon.</p><h2>3. What products have been recently added to the Pampered Chef Outlet?</h2><p>The recently added products at the Pampered Chef Outlet include all of the scrapers, steak knife set, colander set, hold n slice, lemon zester, serving tongs, small oval baker, and paper napkins.</p><h2>4. How do I place an order for the new products at the Pampered Chef Outlet?</h2><p>To place an order for the new products at the Pampered Chef Outlet, simply add the desired items to your cart and proceed to checkout. You can also contact a Pampered Chef consultant to assist you with your order.</p><h2>5. Are the newly-arrived products at the Pampered Chef Outlet high quality?</h2><p>Yes, all products at the Pampered Chef Outlet are made with high-quality materials and are built to last. Pampered Chef takes pride in providing top-notch products for their customers.</p>

1. What are the newly-arrived products from Pampered Chef?

The newly-arrived products from Pampered Chef include scrapers, a steak knife set, colander set, hold n slice, lemon zester, serving tongs, small oval baker, and paper napkins.

2. Are the prices now available for the new products at the Pampered Chef Outlet?

Yes, the prices are now available for most of the new products at the Pampered Chef Outlet. Some new additions may still be missing prices, but they will be updated soon.

3. What products have been recently added to the Pampered Chef Outlet?

The recently added products at the Pampered Chef Outlet include all of the scrapers, steak knife set, colander set, hold n slice, lemon zester, serving tongs, small oval baker, and paper napkins.

4. How do I place an order for the new products at the Pampered Chef Outlet?

To place an order for the new products at the Pampered Chef Outlet, simply add the desired items to your cart and proceed to checkout. You can also contact a Pampered Chef consultant to assist you with your order.

5. Are the newly-arrived products at the Pampered Chef Outlet high quality?

Yes, all products at the Pampered Chef Outlet are made with high-quality materials and are built to last. Pampered Chef takes pride in providing top-notch products for their customers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • bridgetbakes
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • scottcooks
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies