• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Shop Our Newly-Arrived Products - Prices Now Available!

...the OUTLET. On the OUTLET page, click on the link that says "SELECT A PRODUCT." On the SELECT A PRODUCT page, click on the link that says "NEW ITEMS." On the NEW ITEMS page, you will see a list of the new products that have come in since the last time you were on the outlet. Some of the new products are the steak knife set, colander set, lemon zester, serving tongs, small oval baker, and PAPER NAPKINS!!!!OH NO THE OUTLET....my downfall!! LOLAnd I LOVE the cranberry scrapers!!!!!!!!!!!!!Thanks! LOLI had just placed an outlet
Kodeysmom
Gold Member
Outlet has new stuff but lots of them are missing prices. Stuff looks good, will definitely be putting in an order.
Okay prices are on most of them now, some new additions:
all of the scrapers, steak knife set, colander set, hold n slice, lemon zester, serving tongs, small oval baker, and PAPER NAPKINS!!!!

Last edited:
OH NO THE OUTLET....my downfall!! LOL

and I LOVE the cranberry scrapers!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks! LOL I had just placed an outlet order the other night, now this! argh! lol I love the steak knives, maybe hubby will say YES!

ohhhhhh I am soooooo looking----

Omgosh! I will have to send out ANOTHER email! These are great things this time around. Hopefully it will help with the June SAT.

I am very upset that they are putting items that just left the book. I can just hear people: "I'll just wait and get it on the outlet". I think they should wait to put anything on the outlet for at least a year after it leaves the catalog.

I did email HO about this.

BethCooks4U said:
I am very upset that they are putting items that just left the book. I can just hear people: "I'll just wait and get it on the outlet". I think they should wait to put anything on the outlet for at least a year after it leaves the catalog.

I totally thought that too! I had a customer complain that she had to pay full price for the cranberry retiring scrapers (she couldn't understand why- if they were being DC'd that they were not discounted!:eek: ) So if I sent out a mass email now, she'd definitely complain about just recently paying full price for them now!:yuck:

BethCooks4U said:

They haven't been gone a year yet have they? Aren't they still under warranty? That seems strange to me that they would put products on there that are still warrantied!

ChefBeckyD said:
They haven't been gone a year yet have they? Aren't they still under warranty? That seems strange to me that they would put products on there that are still warrantied!
Nope, they were DC'd this past fall!

Oh, that is not good. Don't think I'll promote the outlet this month. I was waiting to send my newsletter to see what was added. I agree, items should be at least a year old - if not older. Guess maybe HO has cleared out all the old stuff.

I think I'll also send an email complaining about this, who did you send it to?

The cranberry scrapers were just DC'd at the end of Feb. I know because my classic one walked away so I ordered another one on my sister's show, which was in Feb.

Yes, cranberry was just recently! I just called a past host who bought 2 of them and she is going to get the other two (she is a good friend too).

pamperedlinda said:
Oh, that is not good. Don't think I'll promote the outlet this month. I was waiting to send my newsletter to see what was added. I agree, items should be at least a year old - if not older. Guess maybe HO has cleared out all the old stuff.

I think I'll also send an email complaining about this, who did you send it to?
I just sent it to the solution center through CC. They will send it on to the right place.

I need to get to looking in the Outlet and send emails out to generate some business.

I do agree the items need to be older though. That will make customer want to wait to see if it will soon be in the Outlet to get stuff, especially higher priced things.

This is how I worded my e-mail:Wonderful news! The Outlet on my website has been updated for the month and it is the most incredible selection of products at even more incredible prices! All products are while supplies last so if you see something you like, shop now! For one of the first times, there are some RECENT discontinued items - the burgundy scrapers! So, if you haven't visited the outlet in a while, check it out!!! You could get some great deals for Father's Day, or Wedding or Shower Gifts, or Birthdays, or Graduations........It's FANTASTIC to save money!To get to the outlet:Go to my website: /jrs
Click on the ORDER PRODUCTS option in the LOWER left hand. Go to Option 2. The listing for the OUTLET is the bottom selection.See below for my monthly newsletter and some recipe tips. If you need anything else, please let me know!(I thought I'd still send a note and make it positive!!!!)

Has anyone made up a flyer for the outlet that I could use to send out to my customers?

chefdoughty said:
Has anyone made up a flyer for the outlet that I could use to send out to my customers?

I just started the same thread...(well started it an hour ago anyway)...

no takers...yet...

chefdoughty said:

I just send out an email with a link to my website, and instructions for finding the outlet page.

By doing this, last month I had over $700 in outlet sales!

I just got an outlet order for $33.50 today! I know it's not much but it's something. Woo Hoo!

ChefBeckyD said:
I just send out an email with a link to my website, and instructions for finding the outlet page.

By doing this, last month I had over $700 in outlet sales!
NICE! Do you send it in your Newsletter or seperately?

Christ Follower said:
I just got an outlet order for $33.50 today! I know it's not much but it's something. Woo Hoo!

I got one for $20.50 today. I ws excited too. I rarely get online orders!

Here's to hoping we get more!!!:D

I am so excited about the outlet this time cause within the last month i have had quiet alot of people stating how they wished they could get the cranberry scrapers again so I have gotten 160.00 in orders so far today since I sent out my email about what was newly added.

OH... I just sent out an email. I am praying this will just send everyone rushign to my website and outlet! I hope all your contacts are rushing to each one of yours as well!

I got a whopping $4.75 order on outlet today! WOO! HOO! I shouldn't compain though. It's better than nothing. However, I think it's funny that she spent more on shipping it. Interesting.

ok, quick question, is there and outlet store in Canada and how do I access it?...is it in CC?
Cheers

Doh nevermind, found it in another thread..still need more coffee..doh

BethCooks4U said:

This was very disappointing since HO specifically told us when they were about to launch it..."items will be ones that have been discontinued for over 18 months." Wonder what happened there?

I am totally shocked how well people are liking all the new things they just put on there I have gotten over 300 in orders I am thinking I might have a good month I had one women order 3 of each of the scrapers and I know her and she called me and said she using them and vine towels for perfect wedding gifts she was glad to see different things on their and I have found out that more people have been paying more attention to my website then what i thought.

I sent out the message Janet posted ... with my info not yours... sorry Janet! and just came home to $158.75 in orders!!!!!! Yahoo and thanks for sharing Janet!

Mine had the prices and they have some great stuff, the outlet is my downfall too!!!

I got a $90 order today!! That's $110 in two days! That is the most orders I have ever gotten on my website in the 2 years I have had it!!!

quiverfull7 said:
I sent out the message Janet posted ... with my info not yours... sorry Janet! and just came home to $158.75 in orders!!!!!! Yahoo and thanks for sharing Janet!
I'm soo sending out Janet's email blurb in my midmonth NL!:D :thumbup: ;) Thanks Janet for your postive spin on it!:love:

heat123 said:
I'm soo sending out Janet's email blurb in my midmonth NL!:D :thumbup: ;) Thanks Janet for your postive spin on it!:love:

I used Janet's wording too. I copied and pasted the page in the Outlet with all the pics and prices into the email below her wording.

I'm confused... when I go to the outlet through CC I see all the stuff you all are talking about, the scrapers, tongs, etc. But when I go to the outlet through my personal website (as if I was a customer trying to place an order), these items are not there... what' the deal with that?Edited.... Okay, I kind of figured it out. When I click on the different collections, it shows them. But not when I click on view all. *** another edit... but when I click on the different collections the items are there but not sale priced. Man, I'm confused!

Last edited:
I bought the cranberry scrapers off of the outlet.....I had been wanting them before they were discontinued, but I didn't have the money for them at the time....now I got them at a discount! WAHOO!!

I got an order yesterday for 42.50 and another today for 82.75! It's the most I've ever gotten in one month let alone in two days! AND our outlet isn't as exciting as yours IMO :)

quiverfull7 said:

You're welcome guys!

Cranberry Scrapers, what Carnberry Scrapers?....There are no Cranberry Scrapers on my site or PC's. Also, no Steak Knives either. Am I missing something? :confused: I looked at each of the collections too.

They must be sold out already. They were there earlier this week.

I honestly don't understand what the big deal is about putting recently retired items on the outlet, but maybe that's because I come from a line that marked down ALL its retiring items for a month or more as they were being retired.It was a real mess because you had to check the stop sell list before going to a show and had to check it again before submitting it ... even then some customers got gift certificates in place of their products. Also, we had to mark all our catalogs and put "out of stock" stickers on the items that were gone ... can you imagine marking up to 300 items? I just circled the item numbers with a red sharpie because that was the only thing that would show up.

It doesn't bother me either that they put these on there. After all, I had a large order submitted that included several scrapers. Some people will simply wait for certain things to go on sale for duplicates (that's what everyone is saying about these). Some people can't wait. I tell my customers that they are welcome to wait, but I find that the more someone wants something on the outlet, the longer it seems to take. Most people will just get it. I am disappointed that so much disappeared so quickly. I wonder if it's b/c it was new and there were complaints? Mine's picking so hopefully it went through! I do joint orders for my customers so they don't have to put their cc# online or figure out how to do it (so simple for me) and I think I have about 20 scrapers on there!! Craziness, but YAY for June sell a thon!

Outlet Question for HOHello:

I've been wondering, PC is such a great company, and not only stands behind their products, and their customers, perhaps for those who have had individuals purchase the stuff FULL PRICE, only later to find out that it's gone on the RETAIL OUTLET LIST, perhaps if you called HO and mentioned that a particular customer bought FULL PRICE, would they not "reimburse" the customer for the difference.

Seems fair to me...ASK! you never know ;)

Bestchefbear1964

bestchefbear1964 said:
Hello:

I've been wondering, PC is such a great company, and not only stands behind their products, and their customers, perhaps for those who have had individuals purchase the stuff FULL PRICE, only later to find out that it's gone on the RETAIL OUTLET LIST, perhaps if you called HO and mentioned that a particular customer bought FULL PRICE, would they not "reimburse" the customer for the difference.

Seems fair to me...ASK! you never know ;)

Bestchefbear1964

If you walked into a store 6 months after making a purchase and noticed that it had gone one sale...and asked for a price adjustment do you think they'd give it to you? I think not. All retail stores have a return policy that addresses price adjustments and they seldom offer price adjustments beyond two weeks. PC waits longer than two weeks after an item has been retired to reduce the price and put it in the outlet.

except Coldwater Creek--- Vanessa and I go back--for lunch $$

Lmao..........sale Today There.....

I don't think they should have to reimburse anything. I also don't mind them having the products out there 3 months later! I had a ton of people buy the cranberry scrapers b/c they just had to have them. I had several people buy them while they were still on the outlet (YAY that all of them came b/c it seems SO often that they are gone before my order is filled).I AM curious about the fact that ALL of the recently discontinued items are gone so I'm REALLY doubting that they sold out. So congrats if it was the influence of the consultants that had issue with it. Too bad it's costing people June-a-thon sales! At least I got $400 in sales before the stuff disappeared...not hearing ONE complaint or question about the fact that they were on sale so quickly!

Is it ethical to purchase the discounted outlet items to use for Cash & Carry at say... a Holiday Showcase Vendor Fair????? I have been trying to decide if this is something I should be doing... I was considering putting the original price on there and then putting a "Holiday Special/ Great Stocking Stuffers" get them ____% Off of retail value!

I don't see a problem with it. Cash and Carry items don't have a guarantee anyway, so the fact that there's no guarantee on outlet items won't matter.

<h2>1. What are the newly-arrived products from Pampered Chef?</h2><p>The newly-arrived products from Pampered Chef include scrapers, a steak knife set, colander set, hold n slice, lemon zester, serving tongs, small oval baker, and paper napkins.</p><h2>2. Are the prices now available for the new products at the Pampered Chef Outlet?</h2><p>Yes, the prices are now available for most of the new products at the Pampered Chef Outlet. Some new additions may still be missing prices, but they will be updated soon.</p><h2>3. What products have been recently added to the Pampered Chef Outlet?</h2><p>The recently added products at the Pampered Chef Outlet include all of the scrapers, steak knife set, colander set, hold n slice, lemon zester, serving tongs, small oval baker, and paper napkins.</p><h2>4. How do I place an order for the new products at the Pampered Chef Outlet?</h2><p>To place an order for the new products at the Pampered Chef Outlet, simply add the desired items to your cart and proceed to checkout. You can also contact a Pampered Chef consultant to assist you with your order.</p><h2>5. Are the newly-arrived products at the Pampered Chef Outlet high quality?</h2><p>Yes, all products at the Pampered Chef Outlet are made with high-quality materials and are built to last. Pampered Chef takes pride in providing top-notch products for their customers.</p>

1. What are the newly-arrived products from Pampered Chef?

The newly-arrived products from Pampered Chef include scrapers, a steak knife set, colander set, hold n slice, lemon zester, serving tongs, small oval baker, and paper napkins.

2. Are the prices now available for the new products at the Pampered Chef Outlet?

Yes, the prices are now available for most of the new products at the Pampered Chef Outlet. Some new additions may still be missing prices, but they will be updated soon.

3. What products have been recently added to the Pampered Chef Outlet?

The recently added products at the Pampered Chef Outlet include all of the scrapers, steak knife set, colander set, hold n slice, lemon zester, serving tongs, small oval baker, and paper napkins.

4. How do I place an order for the new products at the Pampered Chef Outlet?

To place an order for the new products at the Pampered Chef Outlet, simply add the desired items to your cart and proceed to checkout. You can also contact a Pampered Chef consultant to assist you with your order.

5. Are the newly-arrived products at the Pampered Chef Outlet high quality?

Yes, all products at the Pampered Chef Outlet are made with high-quality materials and are built to last. Pampered Chef takes pride in providing top-notch products for their customers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • bridgetbakes
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • kcmckay
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies