• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Chillzanne Grilling Planks and More at Outlet!

No phone orders.Thanks for the heads up. Let's see how quickly they sell out, like the medium square wovens did. I called my mom who has one rect. server and had wanted to get one as a gift. Now if only I could remember all of the other people that have wanted Chillzanne... I usually only do one Cust Conn e-mail a month and just did one on cyber Monday, but I may have to send another one out.
ChefBeckyD
Gold Member
Chillzanne - Grilling Planks - the old Hot Pad...among other things...

Probably shouldn't have but I just went and bought two chillzanne servers!

OOOOHHHHHHHH. Just sent out an e-mail to a customer who has been begging for a chillzanne server---hope I get an order out of it! Thanks for the heads up!

straitfan said:
OOOOHHHHHHHH. Just sent out an e-mail to a customer who has been begging for a chillzanne server---hope I get an order out of it! Thanks for the heads up!

I just did the same! She wanted it for her MIL, so I'm hoping she'll buy one for her for Christmas.

The old hot pads are fabulous. I have two from over 8 years ago (before I started to sell PC) and to this day, when they are clean, they look brand new. :love:

Thanks for the heads up. Let's see how quickly they sell out, like the medium square wovens did. I called my mom who has one rect. server and had wanted to get one as a gift. Now if only I could remember all of the other people that have wanted Chillzanne... I usually only do one Cust Conn e-mail a month and just did one on cyber Monday, but I may have to send another one out.

Becca_in_MD said:
Thanks for the heads up. Let's see how quickly they sell out, like the medium square wovens did. I called my mom who has one rect. server and had wanted to get one as a gift. Now if only I could remember all of the other people that have wanted Chillzanne... I usually only do one Cust Conn e-mail a month and just did one on cyber Monday, but I may have to send another one out.

There was a very limited amount of the wovens - because that was a consultant only gift, not a catalog item...I bet the servers will have a little more overstock.

I'm so happy I saw this! I just order 2 chillzanne rect. servers! I'd been searching for these! :)

Super excited about the Chillzanne already have an order for one.

ChefBeckyD said:
There was a very limited amount of the wovens - because that was a consultant only gift, not a catalog item...I bet the servers will have a little more overstock.

Yeah, but they did the June host special with them. There's probably more of them than the wovens, but not much more. You started a run on them!

Becca_in_MD said:

This time of year all companies are sending out more deal emails! I wouldn't worry about sending another one.

I ordered two of each probably should of have ordered more.

I have a past host who is ordering one! Too bad I can't put it on my show! I told her that if she wants anything else I will add it onto my order so she doesn't have to pay extra shipping. As it is, a Chilzanne with her PHD and direct shipping is STILL less than the original price, so she will be happy!

My recruiter does not have a PWS. Can she still order them on P3 on behalf of her customers?

Di_Can_Cook said:
My recruiter does not have a PWS. Can she still order them on P3 on behalf of her customers?

No, Outlet items can only be ordered online.

What products are included in the "Outlet Has Been Updated!" sale?

The "Outlet Has Been Updated!" sale includes a variety of Pampered Chef products, such as cookware, bakeware, kitchen tools, and pantry items. The selection may vary, so be sure to check the outlet section on our website for the most up-to-date products.

How much can I save during the "Outlet Has Been Updated!" sale?

The savings during the "Outlet Has Been Updated!" sale can vary, but customers can typically save anywhere from 20% to 50% on select outlet items. Keep in mind that quantities are limited, so be sure to act fast to snag the best deals.

Can I use my consultant discount on outlet items?

Yes, you can use your consultant discount on outlet items during the "Outlet Has Been Updated!" sale. However, please note that the discount cannot be combined with any other offers or promotions.

Are there any restrictions on returns for outlet items?

Outlet items are eligible for returns, as long as they are in their original condition and packaging. However, please note that outlet items may be subject to a 10% restocking fee. For more information, please refer to our return policy on our website.

How often is the "Outlet Has Been Updated!" sale held?

The "Outlet Has Been Updated!" sale is typically held a few times a year, but the exact frequency may vary. Be sure to sign up for our email list and follow us on social media to stay updated on future sales and promotions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Bexamo
  • chefkristin
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
PamperChefCarol
  • wadesgirl
  • General Chat
Replies