• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Outlet Specials End Date: Conference Info?

In summary, Outlet Specials are discounted products from Pampered Chef that are only available for a limited time. The end date for these specials varies and is typically announced during the Pampered Chef annual conference, which is a gathering of consultants and leaders in the company where new products and business strategies are introduced. More information about the conference can be found on the Pampered Chef website or by contacting a consultant. After the end date, the Outlet Specials are no longer available for purchase.
jnsr96
Hi, I am a newbie and know that I have to wait till I sell 1250 to open up access to outlet purchases, but when do the current outlet specials end? Was that mentioned at conference? There are some items that friends of mine want, but I'd rather wait till the end of this month to get the commisionable sales...Not even sure if this is posted in the correct place, but TIA!!!

Whatever is on the outlet generally stays there until it sells out. I personally haven't seen any of last season's discontinued products end up in the outlet yet, but they could later... it seems like they strategically add things (i.e. the professional cookware was discontinued before I came in about a year ago but only came onto the outlet in the last few months)

Thank you!

What are the Outlet Specials?

The Outlet Specials are discounted products from Pampered Chef that are only available for a limited time.

When do the Outlet Specials end?

The end date for the Outlet Specials varies and is typically announced during the Pampered Chef annual conference.

What is the Pampered Chef annual conference?

The Pampered Chef annual conference is a gathering of consultants and leaders in the company where new products and business strategies are introduced.

How can I find out more information about the conference?

You can find more information about the conference on the Pampered Chef website or by contacting your consultant.

Can I still purchase Outlet Specials after the end date?

No, once the end date for the Outlet Specials has passed, they are no longer available for purchase.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jnsr96
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • babywings76
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Melissa78
  • Leanna