• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Upcoming Changes to Outlet Products | Fall Launch Updates

In summary, the Pampered Chef Outlet will be undergoing changes to improve the shopping experience and offer a wider selection of products, easier navigation, and improved discounts and promotions. Prices will not be increasing, and the return policy for Outlet items will remain the same. These changes will be implemented in the next few weeks, and customers can stay updated by signing up for the newsletter, following on social media, or checking the website regularly.
gailz2
Gold Member
I had emailed HO a few weeks ago and said it seemed like they don't change the products there very often anymore, and it is hard to tell your customers to check back every week, etc. They indicated there was to be a big change coming up with that--was there any word at Fall Launch about it? I checked this a.m. and it is still the same as it has been for a couple of months, I do believe.

There should be some new stuff coming up in September with the new season. That means older prodcuts that are still under guarantee will drop off, and go to the outlet.
Not sure how successfully they can switch it up every week. There is only a finite amount of retired products.

That being said, it's odd that some items will be available in other countries (Canada, Mexico, Germany) but not in the USA.

There is more on there now but just the same as what we have had in the past..

The outlet is BORING!! It has barely changed at all in the last year it seems.Customers will stop checking, if they haven't already! I hardly ever check anymore now.

I'd like to see once a month, though!

Their idea of "change" has been to take out what's been there forever, then add it back in a month or two later.

What changes can we expect to see in the Pampered Chef Outlet?

The Pampered Chef Outlet will be undergoing some exciting changes in the near future. We are constantly looking for ways to improve our customer's shopping experience and provide the best products at the best prices. Some changes you can expect to see include a wider selection of products, easier navigation, and improved discounts and promotions.

Will the prices in the Outlet be increasing?

No, our commitment to providing affordable and high-quality products remains the same. We will continue to offer discounted prices in the Outlet, and in fact, with the upcoming changes, you may find even better deals and discounts!

Will there be any changes to the return policy for Outlet items?

No, our return policy for Outlet items will remain the same. We want our customers to be completely satisfied with their purchase, and if for any reason you are not, our return policy allows for easy returns or exchanges.

When will the changes in the Outlet be implemented?

We are currently in the process of making these changes, and you can expect to see them in the next few weeks. We will be sure to keep our customers updated on any specific dates or timelines for the changes.

How can I stay updated on the changes in the Outlet?

The best way to stay informed about any changes in the Outlet is to sign up for our newsletter or follow us on social media. We will also have updates on our website, so be sure to check back regularly for any announcements or updates.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefann
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
Replies
Views
Bren706
  • raebates
  • General Chat
Replies