• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Does the Outlet Have New Professional Cookware?

In summary, "Outlet Changed" items are products that have been returned, discontinued, or used as display models. They are still in good condition, but may have minor imperfections or damaged packaging. These items are final sale and cannot be returned or exchanged, but are covered under the satisfaction guarantee. They are also covered under the standard warranty and can be purchased with a consultant discount, although they are already discounted and cannot be combined with other promotions.
whiteyteresa
It has the Professional Cookware on it

:chef:

I sooooooo want that stock pot!

itsjustCarla said:
I sooooooo want that stock pot!

Me too!!!! I just can't afford it right now. I really need a good stock pot...

AlowayFamily said:
Me too!!!! I just can't afford it right now. I really need a good stock pot...

me too :cry::cry::cry:

Just remember though...there is NO guarantee on anything that comes from the Outlet no matter what it used to be!

What is an "Outlet Changed" item?

An "Outlet Changed" item is a product that has been returned or exchanged by a customer, discontinued, or used as a display model. These items are still in good condition, but may have minor imperfections or damaged packaging.

Can I return or exchange an "Outlet Changed" item?

No, "Outlet Changed" items are final sale and cannot be returned or exchanged. However, they are covered under our satisfaction guarantee, so if you are not satisfied with your purchase, please contact us for assistance.

Are "Outlet Changed" items covered under warranty?

Yes, "Outlet Changed" items are covered under our standard warranty. If you experience any issues with your product, please contact us and we will be happy to assist you with a replacement or repair.

Why are "Outlet Changed" items discounted?

Since "Outlet Changed" items have been returned or used as display models, we are unable to sell them at full price. By offering them at a discount, we are able to pass on savings to our customers and make room for new inventory.

Can I purchase "Outlet Changed" items with a consultant discount?

Yes, you can purchase "Outlet Changed" items with your consultant discount. However, please note that these items are already discounted and may not be combined with any other promotions or discounts.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• scrappergirl7
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • amairead
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
amairead
  • ChefPaulaB