• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Order the Best Bread Tubes for Your Kitchen | Outlet Bread Tubes

In summary, Outlet Bread Tubes are cylindrical baking containers with a non-stick coating and a removable bottom for making homemade bread in various shapes and sizes. To use one, simply grease the inside, pour in the dough, and bake according to the recipe's instructions. They can also be used for other types of cakes, but may not produce the same results as a traditional cake pan. Most are dishwasher safe, but it is best to check the manufacturer's instructions. To clean, cool completely and wash with warm soapy water before drying and storing.
krzymomof4
Silver Member
I have a customer who wants to order the bread tube, but she wants to know which ones she would be getting. Since there isn't much information or it, I didn't know if any of you would know.

The two that are listed on the outlet are the square and the star. I know because I had a lady order two sets when it also included the heart. They ran out of hearts and put her order on hold but never called her. I had to call and see why her order hadn't shipped after more than a week and they said it was because they were out of heart tubes.

Leslie, I know you don't have any kids or a husband this weekend, but why are you up so late???? You were telling me I needed to go to bed!! :D

I wish I new that you were the knower of things.... I would have asked you when we were on the phone.

You haven't figured that out by now? :rolleyes:

Hi there! As a fellow Pampered Chef consultant, I can definitely help answer your customer's question about the bread tube. The bread tube typically comes in a set of two, with one being a regular size and the other being a mini size. Both tubes are made of durable stoneware and are perfect for making homemade breads, rolls, and even desserts. I hope this helps your customer with their decision. Happy cooking!

1. What are Outlet Bread Tubes?

Outlet Bread Tubes are cylindrical baking containers designed for making homemade bread in a variety of shapes and sizes. They typically have a non-stick coating and a removable bottom for easy release of the baked bread.

2. How do I use an Outlet Bread Tube?

To use an Outlet Bread Tube, simply grease the inside of the tube and pour in your bread dough. You can also add any desired mix-ins, such as nuts or dried fruits. Place the tube on a baking sheet and bake according to your recipe's instructions.

3. Can I use an Outlet Bread Tube for other types of baked goods?

While Outlet Bread Tubes are specifically designed for bread, they can also be used for baking other types of cakes, such as pound cakes or angel food cakes. However, they may not produce the same results as a traditional cake pan.

4. Are Outlet Bread Tubes dishwasher safe?

Most Outlet Bread Tubes are dishwasher safe, but it is always best to check the manufacturer's instructions before placing it in the dishwasher. Some tubes may recommend hand washing for longer durability.

5. How do I clean an Outlet Bread Tube?

To clean an Outlet Bread Tube, allow it to cool completely before washing. Use warm soapy water and a non-abrasive sponge to clean the inside and outside of the tube. Rinse thoroughly and dry before storing.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedpnina
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
pcchefjane
  • Bren706
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • DebsCookingNow