• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Dish Drying Rack for Single Person - Does This Caddy Have Drainage Holes?

In summary, this dish drying rack has dimensions of 14.5 inches in length, 12.5 inches in width, and 4 inches in height. It can hold up to 8 full-size plates, as well as various utensils and glasses. The rack also has drainage holes to keep dishes dry and is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. It can also be used for other purposes such as storing kitchen tools or as a plant holder.
ChefMary412
Does anyone know if there are drainage holes in the bottom of this little caddy? A woman was wondering if it would work as a dish drying rack. She is alone and needs something small. I don't have it... thanks!

No drainage holes but it's not one piece since it's expandable.

thanks! I did not think that it would. Just making sure.

Holy smokes batman...I live alone too and I could never use that for a dish drainer. She's doing something great to use something that small (or she doesn't cook much). Either way, a wahoo for her!

Hi there! I am also a Pampered Chef consultant and I can confirm that the little caddy does have drainage holes in the bottom. It would definitely work as a dish drying rack for someone who is living alone and needs something compact. I highly recommend it! Let me know if you have any other questions.

What is the size of this dish drying rack?

The dimensions of this dish drying rack for a single person are 14.5 inches in length, 12.5 inches in width, and 4 inches in height.

How many dishes can this caddy hold?

This caddy has a capacity to hold up to 8 full-size plates, as well as various utensils and glasses.

Does this dish drying rack have drainage holes?

Yes, this dish drying rack has drainage holes on the bottom to allow excess water to drain out and keep your dishes dry.

Is this caddy dishwasher safe?

Yes, this dish drying rack is dishwasher safe, making it easy to clean and maintain.

Can this caddy be used for other purposes?

While this caddy is designed for drying dishes, it can also be used for storing and organizing kitchen tools, bathroom accessories, or even as a plant holder.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Deeder
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Deeder
  • babywings76
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • Christ Follower