• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Delicious Recipes for an Outdoor Party in June

In summary, the host is looking for a recipe from 1999 called Fiesta Tortilla Stack. If someone has the recipe, they can email it to the host.
farmgirl1213
I have a party in June that will be outdoors. Anyone have recipe ideas that are great for outdoors?

Do they have a grill? I think grilling shows are so fun. If there's someone willing to grill up hot dogs and hamburgers for you it makes your job easier. Then you can do all kinds of fun stuff for the toppings and have a "burger/hot dog bar." Slice onions and tomatoes with the Ultimate Slice and Grate, chop onions with the chopper, put ketchup in a red pepper, mustard in a yellow pepper and relish in a green pepper. Use the Simple Additions for all the toppings. It's a great way to show the grill tools, party plates, Quick Stir Pitchers, put buns in the Woven Selections, etc. I can't wait to do one of these parties this summer.

That's what I'd suggest. Or an Ice Cream Social with the same idea. People can build their own sundaes and you'd use tools to prepare all the topppings.:)

The Teriyaki Pork Kebabs (Casual Cooking) are really yummy!! You also get to show the Skewers, which are a big hit.

I have a show in July, Host wants a recipie from 1999 called Fiesta Tortilla Stack. If someone has the recipie could you please email it to me? Thanks so much for your help.

I did this alot last summer - I got all 3 rubs and used them on 3 boneless chicken breasts and grilled them using the BBQ tools. Actually the hosts husband did this while I did my demo, which was the Strawberry Spinach Salad (recipe below). I baked the almonds beforehand. We sliced the chicken onto 3 SA squares and the guests ate the salad with their choice of chicken. Everyone loved it! You can use the Large Square SA and basket if you have it, for the salad which shows off the June Host Special.
We made iced tea in the Large QSP.

Strawberry Spinach Salad

Dressing
1 lemon
2 tbsp white wine vinegar
1/3 cup sugar
1 tbsp vegetable oil
1 tsp poppy seeds

Salad
¼ cup sliced natural almonds, toasted
8 oz. (1 ½ cups) strawberries, hulled and quartered
½ med. Cucumber, sliced and cut in half
¼ small red onion, sliced into thin wedges (1/4 cup)
1 package (6 ounces) baby spinach

For dressing, zest lemon to measure ½ tsp zest. Juice lemon to measure 2 tbsp juice. Combine zest, juice, vinegar, sugar, oil and poppy seeds in a bowl. Whisk until well blended. Cover; refrigerate until ready to use.

Preheat oven to 350° F. For salad, spread almonds in single layer over bottom of a small bar pan.

Bake 10-12 minutes or until lightly toasted. Remove from oven; cool almonds in bar pan.

Meanwhile, hull strawberries; cut strawberries into quarters.

Score cucumber lengthwise; remove seeds. Slice cucumber; cut slices in half/ Slice onion into thin wedges.

Place spinach in large serving bowl; add strawberries, cucumber and onion. Whisk dressing; pour over salad, gently tossing to coat. Sprinkle with almonds. Serve immediately.

Last edited:
dockerym said:
I have a show in July, Host wants a recipie from 1999 called Fiesta Tortilla Stack. If someone has the recipie could you please email it to me? Thanks so much for your help.

Here is the recipe you are looking for. ;)

Lee Anne

Attachments

• Fiesta Tortilla Stack.doc
    20.5 KB · Views: 388
Mandarin Pasta Salad....you could actually grill the chicken that goes into the salad and demo the grilling tools as well as everything else this recipe calls for. I love the MPS because it is an all occassion, all season recipe...

Where is the Mandarin Pasta Salad? I did a recipe search behind CC and couldn't find it.

Oops--there it is! And old Celebrations recipe. Looks yummy!

Hey, I was just getting to reply to you and post the recipe again...when I hit quote I saw you say that you found it...the salad is the best!

Can you get to the actual recipes in CC, or do they just give you the name? I haven't found the recipe, just the name, which doesn't help me because I don't have any of the cookbooks yet.

you can see all recipes that are in the current on previous season S/B and all of the care card recipes. Anything that is a blue link when you pull of recipes, you can see.

Well, I don't know why I couldn't figure that out. I just didn't dig deep enough.

Thanks Andrea.

1. What are some easy appetizers that are perfect for an outdoor party in June?

Some delicious and easy appetizers to try for your outdoor party in June are grilled shrimp skewers, caprese salad skewers, and bruschetta with fresh tomatoes and basil.

2. Can you suggest some refreshing drinks for a hot June day?

For a refreshing drink, try making a batch of homemade lemonade or a pitcher of sangria with fresh fruits. You can also offer guests a variety of iced teas or flavored sparkling water options.

3. Are there any make-ahead dishes that are suitable for an outdoor party?

Absolutely! You can prepare dishes like pasta salads, fruit salads, and dips the day before the party and simply refrigerate until serving. This will save you time and allow you to enjoy the party with your guests.

4. What are some main dishes that are perfect for a summer outdoor party?

Grilled burgers, marinated chicken skewers, and BBQ pulled pork sandwiches are all great options for a summer outdoor party. You can also offer vegetarian options like grilled veggie kabobs or a build-your-own taco bar.

5. Can you recommend any desserts that are easy to make and perfect for an outdoor party in June?

For a sweet treat, try making a batch of no-bake cookies or a fruit crisp that can be served with ice cream. Another simple and delicious option is to offer a variety of homemade popsicles made with fresh fruit and juice.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedmomto3
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
redsoxgirl
  • jabis68
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
Replies