• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need an Outdoor Business Card Holder? Look No Further!

In summary, the seller has 5 clear window decals available, with no printing on them. They also have window decals with the message "take a card" in White, Black, Navy, and Yellow. The decals can be placed on a business card box and are printed in Red. The business card holder can hold up to 60 cards and comes with double-sided tape for easy attachment. It also has a hinged lid and drainage holes to protect cards from outdoor elements. The price is $8.50 each plus shipping and the seller accepts PayPal or credit card payments. The decals can be placed on windows, doors, walls, or vehicles, but the seller has not tested if they will stay on permanently. There is no text on
brandenc
Gold Member
I have 5 available they are clear and have nothing printed on them.They look like
112212_sk_lg.jpg
but it doesn't say grab a card on the top.I have some window decals that says take a card which I will include. The colors of the decals would be White, Black, Navy, Yellow.I will include a smaller one which you can place on the business card box also. These are printed in Red. * Card box design holds up to 60 business cards!
* Clear acrylic provides a full-view of your displayed information.
* Double-sided tape sticks to most smooth surfaces.
* Hinged lid keeps cards protected from outdoor elements.This business card holder can display up to 60 business cards at a time! The calling card display, business card holder features a box-like design for showcasing standard-sized business cards outdoors. This business card holder, also known as a card box, features a hinged-lid to keep your displayed cards protected from wet weather and wind. There are even drainage holes to prevent water from damaging cards. Although water resistant, we suggest you position the business card holder in a sheltered area, such as underneath a canopy, for the most success. You can even use the business card holder indoors, to free up more desktop space! The business card holder measures 4"w x 2-5/8"h, making it an unobtrusive addition to any advertisement or informational display.$8.50 each plus shipping which would be around $2.00 for first class depending on your area.I can take PayPal or credit card directly from my website.

Last edited:
Can this be put on the outside of your car and stay permanently, if you want it to?
What does it say on the top (if anything) and on the side?

Thanks-I may be interested,
Suzy in Texas

Each one is equipped with double-sided tape to easily attach to a window, door, wall or vehicle. However i've not tested it to see if it stays. I put mine onto an extra car magnet i had that was blank and just stick it outside on the car when i park at the store.There is nothing on the top or on the sides.

Branden,

HI.... do you still have any?? I would like one thanks.

cooking from Japan...

Karen Chisholm

I have 4 still available.

1. What is the material of the Outdoor Business Card Holder?

The Outdoor Business Card Holder is made of durable plastic material that is weather-resistant, perfect for outdoor use.

2. How many business cards can the holder hold?

The Outdoor Business Card Holder can hold up to 50 standard-sized business cards.

3. Does it come with a stake for outdoor installation?

Yes, the Outdoor Business Card Holder comes with a metal stake for easy installation in outdoor spaces.

4. Can the holder be customized with a company logo?

Unfortunately, we do not offer customization services for the Outdoor Business Card Holder. However, you can easily attach a label or sticker with your company logo onto the holder for personalization.

5. Is the holder waterproof?

Yes, the Outdoor Business Card Holder is waterproof and can withstand rain and other outdoor elements. Your business cards will stay dry and protected inside.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• vhadley
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
ChefJen2012
  • jayswife07
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Liquid Sky
  • cooking4pchef