• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Outdoor Business Card Holder

brandenc

Gold Member
Jan 12, 2006
I have 5 available they are clear and have nothing printed on them.

They look like
112212_sk_lg.jpg
but it doesn't say grab a card on the top.

I have some window decals that says take a card which I will include. The colors of the decals would be White, Black, Navy, Yellow.

I will include a smaller one which you can place on the business card box also. These are printed in Red.

* Card box design holds up to 60 business cards!
* Clear acrylic provides a full-view of your displayed information.
* Double-sided tape sticks to most smooth surfaces.
* Hinged lid keeps cards protected from outdoor elements.

This business card holder can display up to 60 business cards at a time! The calling card display, business card holder features a box-like design for showcasing standard-sized business cards outdoors. This business card holder, also known as a card box, features a hinged-lid to keep your displayed cards protected from wet weather and wind. There are even drainage holes to prevent water from damaging cards. Although water resistant, we suggest you position the business card holder in a sheltered area, such as underneath a canopy, for the most success. You can even use the business card holder indoors, to free up more desktop space! The business card holder measures 4"w x 2-5/8"h, making it an unobtrusive addition to any advertisement or informational display.

$8.50 each plus shipping which would be around $2.00 for first class depending on your area.

I can take PayPal or credit card directly from my website.

Last edited:

Suzy Englert

Apr 10, 2006
Can this be put on the outside of your car and stay permanently, if you want it to?
What does it say on the top (if anything) and on the side?

Thanks-I may be interested,
Suzy in Texas

brandenc

Gold Member
Jan 12, 2006
Each one is equipped with double-sided tape to easily attach to a window, door, wall or vehicle. However i've not tested it to see if it stays. I put mine onto an extra car magnet i had that was blank and just stick it outside on the car when i park at the store.

There is nothing on the top or on the sides.

chisholmd2

Gold Member
Apr 14, 2010
Branden,

HI.... do you still have any?? I would like one thanks.

cooking from Japan...

Karen Chisholm

brandenc

Gold Member
Jan 12, 2006
I have 4 still available.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Lori Norris
Replies
Views