• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Summer Outdoor Breakfast Party on June 21, 2014 - Tips and Invitation Wording

In summary, for an outdoor breakfast party, some easy breakfast recipes include scrambled eggs with vegetables, fruit salad, breakfast burritos, and French toast casserole. To keep food warm, invest in a good insulated food carrier or use a slow cooker, or wrap dishes in foil and place them in a cooler with hot towels. Creative ways to serve drinks include using mason jars with paper straws, a large punch bowl with fruit slices, or a DIY mimosa bar. To make the party visually appealing, use colorful tablecloths, fresh flowers, fun serving dishes, and string lights or lanterns. Helpful tools and products from Pampered Chef include the Deluxe Air Fryer, Outdoor Party Tablecloth, Collapsible Party Tub, Silicone
RaeJones
Hi all! I need some help. I have a host who wants to do an outdoor breakfast party and DOESN'T want to use the microwave. ANY tips or invitation wording would be a huge help!! Oh! And the party is the June 21, 2014!

Does she have a grill? You could use the RockCrok and make the breakfast casserole - cook the bacon or sausage in the RockCrok, then add the remaining ingredients and bake on the grill. Or bake biscuits on a metal sheet pan, grill veggies like potato wedges in the grill basket, make a breakfast pizza in the bbq pizza pan.

You could do the Skinny Dip or a Smoothie Bar. Highlight things like the MFP and the Cool & Serve product line.

Fruit and the new strawberry dip would be easy. There are also lots of brunch egg and crescent roll recipes using the stone.

The Ham and Cheese Brunch Squares found here are delicious! They are done on the Large Bar Pan. I don't know if the host wants the whole show done outside or just the eating of the food. Either way, I see no reason why these couldn't be put together either inside or out and then baked in the oven. Maybe you could have them already cooking while doing something cool outside and then serve both?I just know they taste totally amazing.Shari in TX

Thank you so much! Great ideas!!!

1. What are some easy breakfast recipes for an outdoor breakfast party?

Some easy breakfast recipes that are perfect for an outdoor breakfast party include scrambled eggs with vegetables, fruit salad, breakfast burritos, and French toast casserole. You can also set up a breakfast bar with various toppings for pancakes or waffles.

2. How can I keep food warm during an outdoor breakfast party?

Invest in a good insulated food carrier or use a slow cooker to keep dishes warm. You can also wrap dishes in foil and place them in a cooler with hot towels to keep them warm.

3. What are some creative ways to serve drinks at an outdoor breakfast party?

You can serve drinks in mason jars with striped paper straws for a rustic look, or in a large punch bowl with fresh fruit slices for a colorful display. You can also make a DIY mimosa bar with different types of juices and champagne for guests to mix their own drinks.

4. How can I make my outdoor breakfast party more visually appealing?

Use colorful tablecloths, fresh flowers, and fun serving dishes to add visual appeal to your outdoor breakfast party. You can also hang string lights or lanterns for a festive touch.

5. What tools or products from Pampered Chef are helpful for an outdoor breakfast party?

Our Deluxe Air Fryer is perfect for making crispy bacon or hash browns for a crowd. Our Outdoor Party Tablecloth and Collapsible Party Tub are also great for outdoor gatherings. And don't forget our Silicone Prep Bowls and Mix 'N Scraper to make prepping and serving food a breeze!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
dymplz8
Replies
Views
sailorsarah
  • wadesgirl
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
cookingwithlove