• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Create a Beach-Themed Bank Display: Easy Make-Ahead Food Ideas"

In summary, our company offers a variety of products for an outdoor beach theme, including serving platters, grilling tools, kitchen towels, and drinkware. We also have delicious recipes specifically for a beach-themed outdoor party, such as grilled shrimp skewers and tropical fruit salad. Our products are durable and designed for outdoor use, with high-quality materials and shatterproof drinkware. We also offer decorations such as lanterns, table runners, and centerpieces to add the perfect touch to your outdoor beach party. While our products are suitable for various weather conditions, we recommend hosting an outdoor beach-themed party on a sunny day and advise against using them in severe weather conditions for safety reasons.
KRISTI'SCOOKING
Im doing a display at a bank with an outdoor/ beach theme. I have the display all worked out with the products im going to use but the bank asked me to bring in a sample food.

Any ideas for a recipe that can be made ahead of time (coming from my other job before vendor set up), possibly single serve (so easy for bank patrons) and in my theme (so i could promote taking it to the beach or picnic)?

I know I asking for it all! :)

Kristi

How about simple like creamcheese and a sauce. Cant get easier then that with some crackers. It is easy and tasty. Using our product as well. :thumbup:

Bill Faber said:
How about simple like creamcheese and a sauce. Cant get easier then that with some crackers. It is easy and tasty. Using our product as well. :thumbup:

Thanks, neighbor! :chef:

Iced tea in the Quick Stir Pitcher.

Well, since you have to prepare it several hours in advance, here's what I take to my husband's command picnics: Bite sized brownies (made in the mini-muffin pan), when they come out, push down the tops with the tart shaper. At the event, let people put stars of peanut butter on the top with the Easy Accent Decorator, or you can do that upon arrival & set them out on the NEW Tiered Stand for munchies. :D

What kind of products do you offer for an outdoor beach theme?

We offer a variety of products for an outdoor beach theme, including beach-themed serving platters, outdoor grilling tools, beach-inspired kitchen towels, and colorful drinkware.

Do you have any recipes specifically for a beach-themed outdoor party?

Yes, we have several delicious recipes that are perfect for a beach-themed outdoor party, such as grilled shrimp skewers, tropical fruit salad, and coconut lime drinks.

Are your products durable enough to withstand outdoor use?

Yes, our products are designed to be durable and long-lasting, making them perfect for outdoor use. Our grilling tools are made with high-quality materials that can withstand high temperatures, and our drinkware is shatterproof.

Do you offer any decorations for an outdoor beach theme?

Yes, we have a variety of beach-themed decorations, such as outdoor lanterns, beach-themed table runners, and seashell centerpieces, that will add the perfect touch to your outdoor beach party.

Can I host an outdoor beach-themed party in any weather?

While we recommend hosting an outdoor beach-themed party on a sunny day, our products are suitable for use in various weather conditions. However, for safety reasons, we do not recommend using our products in severe weather conditions, such as heavy rain or strong winds.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• vanscootin
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
Teresa Lynn
Replies
Views
pampered.chris
  • jenniferlynne
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies