• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Outdoor beach theme

Jun 9, 2006
Im doing a display at a bank with an outdoor/ beach theme. I have the display all worked out with the products im going to use but the bank asked me to bring in a sample food.

Any ideas for a recipe that can be made ahead of time (coming from my other job before vendor set up), possibly single serve (so easy for bank patrons) and in my theme (so i could promote taking it to the beach or picnic)?

I know I asking for it all! :)

Kristi

Bill Faber

Gold Member
Aug 31, 2009
How about simple like creamcheese and a sauce. Cant get easier then that with some crackers. It is easy and tasty. Using our product as well. :thumbup:

Jun 9, 2006
How about simple like creamcheese and a sauce. Cant get easier then that with some crackers. It is easy and tasty. Using our product as well. :thumbup:

Thanks, neighbor! :chef:

laurichef

Gold Member
Jun 27, 2008
Iced tea in the Quick Stir Pitcher.

Sheila

Legend Member
Gold Member
Mar 26, 2008
Well, since you have to prepare it several hours in advance, here's what I take to my husband's command picnics: Bite sized brownies (made in the mini-muffin pan), when they come out, push down the tops with the tart shaper. At the event, let people put stars of peanut butter on the top with the Easy Accent Decorator, or you can do that upon arrival & set them out on the NEW Tiered Stand for munchies. :D

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Jacquelyn Scheel
Replies
Views
chefjeanine
Replies
Views
Mindi cunningham
Replies
Views