• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Boost Your Business with Our Team Retreat: Agenda and Insights | May 14-15, 2011

In summary, the retreat consisted of 16 ways to increase show average. The attendees loved the training and found it helpful. They also enjoyed the lunch and dinner. The only complaints were that there were not enough attendees and that the food was not to their liking.
almondfarm
Gold Member
I hosted a retreat for my team this past weekend... while I thought it was a huge success, I was disappointed in the number of consultants that did attend, but I know that it is the same with my meetings trying to get them to commit to a little time for their business.

I thought I would share our agenda, incase anyone was considering something like this. I used the 16 ways to increase show average from this board, and they LOVED that, but it took us about 2 1/2 hours, so we eliminated Tom Barrett and Learn to Fish from our training...

TEAM Retreat

Hosted by the Almond * Brandsrud * Bruns Directors

Saturday, May 14th – starting at noon

Ending Sunday, May 15th noon

Inspiration Hills Retreat Center – Inwood , IA

Registration Fee $35/person, includes lodging and meals

Registration Fee due by April 30th, 2011 (FORM ATTACHED)

Things to Bring:

· A 1 to 1 ½ inch 3 ring binder in the color of your choice

· Labels or your stamp with your information on them

· Photos of yourself, your family and your business (trips, booths, meetings, shows)

· Your Calendar/Cell Phone and Contact List

· Beverages of your choice (No alcohol is allowed at the facility)

· Sheets/Sleeping Bags and Towels (Blankets and Pillows are Provided)

· A snack item to share with the group (Party mix, chips & salsa, Brownies, etc)

· Appropriate clothing/jacket to spend time outdoors

· An Open and Excited Mind!

Agenda - (subject to change slightly)

Saturday, May 14th -

12 noon Lunch/Networking

learn how to demonstrate Grilled Pizza and Grilled Fajitas
*** we changed to doing skillet pizza demo due to POURING RAIN!

1:30 - Welcome

2:00 "Work Smarter, Not Harder"

16 ways to increase your show average

3:15 "Hang Up on Your Phone Phobias"

3:45 Break/Snack

learn how to demonstrate Ice Cream Nachos

4:15 "Lessons from the Lemonaide Lady"

Fresh new TWIST on Bookings and ideas for your spring/summer parties

5:00 Tom Barrett Training "Who put the Jelly in YOUR Donut?"

6:00 "Learn to Fish"

6:30 Interactive Dinner (STIR CRAZY GAME - ORIENTAL VERSION --- SUPER FUN!!!)

After Dinner.....

Reminder Binder Workshop

Networking

FUN!!!

Sunday, May 15

8:30 Interactive Brunch Recipe Demonstrations
WE DID MFP OMELETS AND MONKEY BREAD

9:30 Build a BIG Organization - the "magic" formula revealed!!

10:15 Break

10:30 Dream YOUR Dream

11:30 Closing "Walk Your Talk"

Thanks Lynette!
This is great.

I would love to have the attachments for the training too! If you can't attach them here will you email them?

If the ones who did attend tell the others about it, maybe more will show up next year! ;)How many ended up coming?

I had 5 there and then another who came for supper and left...

Not bad for a 1st time girl! :D Like I said, if they had fun, word WILL spread. ;)

I would love to see the training attachments too if you could email them that would be great! What a wonderful idea :) [email protected]

some of the things I will have to scan, I will go through my stuff in the next day or so and get to you what I can.

I used Christie Northup books, The Build It Big book from dswa, the book written by the founder of Tastefully Simple and a couple of trainings that I found online from conference, etc...

We did a retreat last fall and my D did the Jack Canfield Jelly Donut Training. Its a very good thought-provoking topic.

I think most always start small and as Sheila mentioned, as word spreads it will grow year after year. Congrats!

Please send me attachments too!!! We are doing a director retreat this fall!! [email protected]

1. What is the expected outcome of my retreat?

The expected outcome of your retreat will depend on your goals and intentions for the retreat. Some common outcomes may include increased self-awareness, relaxation and rejuvenation, clarity and direction, improved relationships, and personal growth.

2. How will I know if my retreat was successful?

You will know if your retreat was successful by reflecting on your goals and intentions before and after the retreat. If you feel like you have achieved what you set out to do or have made progress towards your goals, then the retreat can be considered successful. It is also important to trust your intuition and listen to your inner guidance.

3. What if I don't achieve the desired outcome?

It is important to remember that the outcome of a retreat may not always be what we expect or desire. Instead, focus on the journey and the lessons learned along the way. If you don't achieve the desired outcome, it may be an opportunity for growth and learning. Trust that everything happens for a reason and be open to the lessons and experiences that come your way.

4. How can I prepare for the outcome of my retreat?

You can prepare for the outcome of your retreat by setting clear intentions and goals before the retreat. It is also helpful to do some research on the type of retreat you will be attending and what others have experienced. Additionally, be open and receptive to the experiences and lessons that come your way during the retreat.

5. How can I integrate the outcome of my retreat into my daily life?

Integrating the outcome of your retreat into your daily life can be done through reflection and action. Take some time to reflect on the lessons and experiences from your retreat and how they can be applied to your daily life. This may involve making small changes or adjustments, and also practicing self-care and self-awareness on a regular basis.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ragschef
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • PampMomof3
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
PampMomof3
Back