• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Boost Your Sales with a Competitive Catalog Show - Tips from a Newbie Host!

In summary, A catalog show is a way for a host to sell Pampered Chef products without the need for an in-person party. To become a host, you can reach out to your consultant or sign up on the website. Some tips for boosting sales include promoting the show on social media, offering incentives, and hosting a virtual event. It is recommended to host for 1-2 weeks and the benefits include earning free and discounted products and connecting with others over shared love for Pampered Chef.
leannvv
2 of my dear friends in Florida and Texas are going to have a competitive catalog show through me- whomever sells the most in the 10 day period, gets a freebie from me. I've only had 3 cooking shows- I'm new. SO- this is my 1st long distance show as well as catalog/net shows- any advice? They plan to do most of it online.

I highly recommend putting a stamped return envelope for your out-of-state catalog hostesses to send back to you any orders they receive when passing around catalogs. Do encourage your hosts to send emails to all of their friends and family to participate in it online. The more the better. But people also like to see the catalog first hand, so have them do both for double exposure. Send out plenty of outside order forms that have the specials on there and catalogs to your hosts.

What a GREAT idea !!!!This is a wonderful idea. Nothing like some competition to get those show totals up !!!!

Thanks- I am still wondering how to do the orders if they don't do it online as I can't be there to tally the 20% off stones, add tax etc.

The September Outside Order Form that you can download from Consultants' Corner already lists the stoneware pieces at 20% off. Just instruct your friends on how to figure the tax and you should be fine.

What a fantastic idea, by the way!

Teri

Definitely use your web site if you have one...that's how I get a lot of my out of town orders!

What is a catalog show?

A catalog show is a way for a host to sell Pampered Chef products without the need for an in-person party. The host will receive a catalog and order forms to share with potential customers, who can then place orders directly through the host.

How do I become a host for a catalog show?

To become a host for a catalog show, you can reach out to your Pampered Chef consultant or visit the website to sign up. Your consultant will provide you with a catalog and order forms, as well as tips and strategies to help you boost your sales.

What are some tips for boosting sales in a catalog show?

Some tips for boosting sales in a catalog show include promoting the show on social media, offering incentives for customers who place orders, and hosting a virtual party or Facebook live event to showcase products. You can also reach out to friends, family, and coworkers to invite them to participate in the catalog show.

How long should I host a catalog show for?

The length of a catalog show can vary, but it is typically recommended to host for 1-2 weeks. This gives your customers enough time to browse the catalog and place their orders, but also creates a sense of urgency to encourage them to place their orders sooner rather than later.

What are the benefits of hosting a catalog show?

Hosting a catalog show can be a great way to earn free and discounted products, as well as connect with friends and family over a shared love for Pampered Chef products. It also allows you to shop from the comfort of your own home and at your own pace.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• alabama pc cons.
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
cvozar
Replies
Views
BettyBoop
Replies
Views
soonerchef