1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Bookings Out of town shows?

1. leannvv

leannvv Member

2 of my dear friends in Florida and Texas are going to have a competitive catalog show through me- whomever sells the most in the 10 day period, gets a freebie from me. I've only had 3 cooking shows- I'm new. SO- this is my 1st long distance show as well as catalog/net shows- any advice? They plan to do most of it online.

Aug 16, 2006
  2. sailortena

sailortena Member

I highly recommend putting a stamped return envelope for your out-of-state catalog hostesses to send back to you any orders they receive when passing around catalogs. Do encourage your hosts to send emails to all of their friends and family to participate in it online. The more the better. But people also like to see the catalog first hand, so have them do both for double exposure. Send out plenty of outside order forms that have the specials on there and catalogs to your hosts.

Aug 16, 2006
  3. mrssyvo

mrssyvo Veteran Member

What a GREAT idea !!!!

This is a wonderful idea. Nothing like some competition to get those show totals up !!!!

Aug 16, 2006
  4. leannvv

leannvv Member

Thanks- I am still wondering how to do the orders if they don't do it online as I can't be there to tally the 20% off stones, add tax etc.

Aug 16, 2006
  5. The September Outside Order Form that you can download from Consultants' Corner already lists the stoneware pieces at 20% off. Just instruct your friends on how to figure the tax and you should be fine.

What a fantastic idea, by the way!

Teri

Aug 16, 2006
  6. lisacb77

lisacb77 Veteran Member

Definitely use your web site if you have one...that's how I get a lot of my out of town orders!

Aug 16, 2006
Have something to add?