• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What sauces are considered out of this world?

In summary, the "Out of This World Sauces" are made with a blend of high-quality spices, herbs, and fresh vegetables, creating unique and flavorful sauces. They are suitable for vegetarians and vegans, have a shelf life of up to 6 months in the refrigerator, and are gluten-free. They can be used for both cooking and as a dipping sauce, adding versatility to any dish.
byrd1956
Gold Member
A guest for a party has posted on the fb party page she is wishing for the new blue micro-cookers. She says she hears some of the new sauces are out of this world. So would she be talking about a sauce recipe?? or which of our sauces would you say are out of this world? I would love to be able to advise her tomorrow at the party. Thank you!

teriyaki honey but they discontinued it. The thai peanut is also fab. Raspberry Hab & Pineapple Rum are the most popular

Discontinued the Thai Peanut sauce too. :'(

pchockeymom said:
teriyaki honey but they discontinued it.
I panicked a minute when I read this, but double-checked and it's still in the catalog. This is my daughter's favorite sauce so when they discontinue it, I'll need to order a dozen bottles! :)Shari in TX

Yes, I about died when I saw that. The teriyaki honey is not discontinued. The ginger wasabi was though and that was also a favorite around here.

Oops, I must have gotten the thai peanut mixed up with the teriyaki - love them both, and the ginger wasabi. Actually, I love them all

Whew I was sweating until I got to the end of this thread. LOVE the Honey Teriyaki!

Something to note... Tastefully Simple is discontinuing their Honey Teriyaki, so PC is now the ONLY place to get it!!

1. What are the main ingredients in the "Out of This World Sauces"?

The "Out of This World Sauces" are made with a blend of high-quality spices, herbs, and fresh vegetables. Each sauce has a unique combination of ingredients that creates a flavorful and delicious taste.

2. Are the "Out of This World Sauces" suitable for vegetarians or vegans?

Yes, all of our "Out of This World Sauces" are vegetarian and vegan-friendly. They are made without any animal products or by-products, making them a perfect choice for those following a plant-based diet.

3. How long do the "Out of This World Sauces" last in the refrigerator?

The "Out of This World Sauces" have a shelf life of up to 6 months when stored in the refrigerator. It is recommended to use them within 2-3 weeks after opening for the best taste and quality.

4. Are the "Out of This World Sauces" gluten-free?

Yes, all of our "Out of This World Sauces" are gluten-free. They are made without any wheat, barley, or rye ingredients, making them a safe option for those with gluten sensitivities or allergies.

5. Can I use the "Out of This World Sauces" for cooking or just as a dipping sauce?

The "Out of This World Sauces" can be used for both cooking and as a dipping sauce. They are versatile and can be used as a marinade, glaze, or added to dishes for extra flavor. They also make a tasty dipping sauce for appetizers or snacks.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• krahema
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
PCJenni
  • pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies