• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximizing Hostess Bookings: Strategies for Effective Out of the Box Calls

In summary, as a pampered chef consultant, it is important to follow up with potential customers after leaving a message or voicemail. This can be done through a follow-up call, personalized email or text message, or offering an incentive for booking a show. It is also important to find a balance between being persistent and not being too pushy in your approach.
pampermejolene
Gold Member
When you all do out of the box calls and leave messages do you just leave the ball in their court?

I had a few people at the last show that mentioned catalog shows but I couldn't nail them down at the show. I called them to do out of the box calls and reached voice mails. That was on Friday, it's now Tuesday. I did say in the message that May is a great time host (catalog or cooking shows) because of HWC. I don't want to nag, but I also don't want to be at the end of their to do list and eventually fall off of it.

Any ideas?

In the first message I leave I say that I will try them back in the next few days. Then I say I'm sorry I missed you again, I'll try you back next week. If I get another machine I say I'll try back next month. Then I keep them on my list for 4-6 months later.

Oh, and I always try to get email addresses so that I can send them my monthly newsletter (and keep my name fresh in their heads).

As an pampered chef consultant, I would say that leaving the ball in their court can be a good strategy, but it's also important to follow up if you don't hear back from them. Some people may need a gentle reminder or nudge to take action, so a follow-up call or message can be helpful. You could also try sending a personalized email or text message, as some people may prefer those methods of communication. Another idea could be to offer an incentive for booking a show, such as a free gift or extra host rewards. Ultimately, it's important to find a balance between being persistent and not being too pushy. Good luck with your out of the box calls!

What are some tips for making effective out of the box calls to potential hostesses?

1. Personalize your approach: Take the time to research and understand your potential hostess's interests and needs. This will help you tailor your pitch and make a more meaningful connection.

2. Highlight the benefits: Let your potential hostess know the benefits of hosting a Pampered Chef party, such as free products, discounts, and a fun and unique experience for their friends and family.

3. Offer options: Instead of just asking if they want to host a party, give them options such as hosting a virtual party, a catalog party, or a themed party. This will make it easier for them to say yes.

4. Follow up: If your potential hostess is hesitant, don't give up. Follow up with them in a few days or weeks and see if they have any questions or concerns that you can address.

5. Be enthusiastic: Your enthusiasm and passion for Pampered Chef products and parties will be contagious. Make sure to convey your excitement and show them how much fun they and their guests will have at the party.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• California Girl
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
barbara_anne
Replies
Views
Bren706
  • dwyerkim
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies