• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Out of State Recruiting

Mar 13, 2006
I had a question...

I'm a new consultant... I just signed up about a week ago... My cousin signed up under a director in her town last night... However, she was thinking about cancelling her agreement with that director and re-signing under me so that we could go on the same incentive trips and work together... What are the benefits of having a director in her town as her recruiter? How long does it take to cancel the agreement and re-sign under someone else? What is a hospitality meeting? I'm confused on whether to tell her to stick with that director or sign up under me...

pamperedbecky

Legacy Member
May 6, 2005
If someone has a recruiter/director that's out of town from them, their director would need to request a hospitality director for them in their area. Basically that person does all the things a director normally does, but locally. The regular director should still have contact with the consultant via phone and email and include them in any phone trainings they can. But the hospitality director would take them under their wing and have them attend their monthly cluster meetings. The hospitality *should* treat them like one of their own.:) Typically, they include their hospitality consultant in any recognition programs they have and the regular director would reimburse the hospitality director for any expenses. Hospitality meetings are just cluster meetings, but they'd be attending your hospitality director's meetings.

Hope that all makes sense!

Unfortunately you can't switch directors/recruiters.:( If you cancel your contract or stop selling PC, you'd have to wait a year before you can sign up under a new director.

BethCooks4U

Legend Member
Gold Member
Jan 21, 2005
Kealohalani3 said:
I had a question...

I'm a new consultant... I just signed up about a week ago... My cousin signed up under a director in her town last night... However, she was thinking about cancelling her agreement with that director and re-signing under me so that we could go on the same incentive trips and work together... What are the benefits of having a director in her town as her recruiter? How long does it take to cancel the agreement and re-sign under someone else? What is a hospitality meeting? I'm confused on whether to tell her to stick with that director or sign up under me...
If your cousin has already signed she would have to go inactive for a full 12 months before she can sign with you or anyone else.