• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can You Participate in an Arizona Christmas Bazaar from Tulsa?

In summary, my friend is interested in setting up a Christmas bazzaar booth, but is concerned about products not being sold if she doesn't attend the shows. She reached out to me for help, and I suggested recruiting her daughter to help run the booth. I also reached out to people who have shown an interest in hosting a show, and received sign-ups from 8 people. My friend is now working on recruiting her daughter, and I'm working on recruiting people to host shows.
myjobisaparty
I have a friend of mine that is itching to get me involved in her booster club's Christmas bazzaar. We're both curious if there is ANY way possible for me to do this without making the trip from Tulsa to Arizona. She has so many products and the creativity to do the booth, but she wouldn't "man" it. She's not concerned about products missing--doesn't seem to be an issue. We're just curious if anyone thinks it would work. This bazzaar is specifically for purchasing--last year, the PC consultant they had got lots of orders. She's no longer in the picture and my friend wants me to get benefit from it. Any thoughts?!?!?!?! I figure I'll have her put out a sign-up sheet for people wanting to host a show and then I'll call anyone on the list and say, "hey--saw your name on this list, but I also have 12 others on the list too. Have you ever thought about owning your own business???" and go from there--giving any new recruit(s) the leads. Any thoughts (as long as they don't make me sad--just moved to a new place and I'm already depressed--ha!) would be appreciated. :) :) :) :) :D :D :D :D
Thanks!
Laura

I can't imagine this working with just sign-up sheets and no one to talk with. That is our biggest selling point...talking with people! Maybe you can "spend the night" with your friend. How far a drive is it? I am terrible with geography!

It's about an 18-hour drive each way. She's supposed to be getting figures for me to help me determine if its worth the cost of a flight out there. The rest wouldn't cost me much--I've stayed over a week with her and need a good visit anyway! :) I kinda feel the same way--don't know that I can even pretend to make it work. BUT--thought maybe someone had a brilliant idea to share with me. :) :) :) :)
THANKS! :) Laura

I got recipe cards to hand out at the Fair Booth I just worked...the colored ones! I got 11 people sign up to receive my newsletter and 8 people who wanted to book a Show! Of course, all 8 of them received a "free show" from me! I reached 3 of them tonight and 1 booked for November, 1 is going to talk to her daughters about doing a Show together, and 1 wants to call me back tomorrow since she was putting kids to bed! I also got $141 in orders...1 paid me cash and the other one paid with her credit card!

Hmmm...maybe you need to recruit her so she can do the Shows that you book there!

Yeah--I'm still working on that. Actually--her daughter showed interest briefly--maybe GIVING her her first few show would be all she'd need to commit--trust me--my brain already went there! :) Thanks so much for the help.

1. What is an "Out of State Booth"?

An "Out of State Booth" refers to a booth at a Pampered Chef event that is being run by a consultant who is not located in the same state as the event. This allows for consultants from different states to participate in events and share their products with a wider audience.

2. How can I participate in an "Out of State Booth"?

To participate in an "Out of State Booth," you will need to contact the consultant who is running the booth and discuss the details with them. You may also need to obtain any necessary permits or permissions to sell products in a different state.

3. Are there any additional fees for participating in an "Out of State Booth"?

Yes, there may be additional fees associated with participating in an "Out of State Booth." These fees may include travel expenses, booth rental fees, and any necessary permits or licenses. It is important to discuss these fees with the consultant running the booth before committing to participate.

4. What are the benefits of participating in an "Out of State Booth"?

Participating in an "Out of State Booth" allows you to expand your customer base and reach new potential customers in a different state. It can also be a great opportunity to network and collaborate with other consultants from different areas.

5. How do I ensure that my products are compliant with the laws of the state I am participating in?

It is important to do your research and familiarize yourself with the laws and regulations of the state you will be participating in. You may need to obtain certain permits or licenses to sell your products in different states. It is also a good idea to consult with the consultant running the booth and ask for their advice on ensuring compliance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Shell Northway
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • byrd1956
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
Wildfire