• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Farmer's Market Catalog Drop: Will It Boost Sales or Flop?

N
noradawn
I wanted to tell you all about something I'm doing tomorrow that I'm a little nervous about! I'm going to our local Farmer and Craft's Market and I'm going to pass out catalogs to the vendors with some specials, then go back around and (hopefully) pick up orders! It could be good or it could be a flop! I'm motivated by the June Sell-A-Thon. It can't hurt, right? I'll let you all know how it goes!

Nora

Good LuckGreat idea! Good for you stepping out of your comfort zone.

Have you though about offering an incentive to order from you right away? Maybe free shipping or no tax or a % off... Just a thought to motivate people and help you earn the new products.

Good luck,

Yes, orders will be collected tomorrow- so the whole thing, start to finish, will take place tomorrow morning! I figure I'll get most of my catalogs back this way. My incentives are a free SB with $25 order, free shipping with $50 order.

follow upHere's how it went:

I was passing out catalogs and getting a lot of positive resonse. I would say "Have you ever heard of Pampered Chef? I'm having a Farmer's Market Special this week. Here are the specials and a catalog. Please look through it. If you see anything you're interested in, you can write it down here. I will be back in an hour or so to pick up the catalog and see if you'd like to place an order."

Then- a couple of people in a row weren't interested, and I lost my nerve! So there were many vendors I didn't ask at all.

In the end, I got about $300 in sales. Which I think is nice! I'm not beating myself up over not asking many people, since I did step out of my comfort zone to begin with. Maybe next time I'll be bolder! I'm also thinking about having a table one Saturday, just to get my name out there. I could let the vendors know I'm there and offer them specials again.

Nora

Great JobI would say your morning was a success!! $300 in sales, not bad. And who knows what may come of it in the future. Good job ;)

Excellent work!!I think you did absolutely great!!! Not only did you step out of your comfort zone (which is now synonymous with Pampered Chef) but you were successful. Even if you didn't get any sales at all, you grew just by challenging yourself... and there is no amount of money that can top that. You really have inspired me!! The fact that you got $300 in sales is icing on the cake... I wouldn't have even thought you could get sales like that~

Keep on with those guts and your business will be bigger than you ever imagined. Kudos to you, and thanks for making us all see there NEVER is an end to leads, bookings or sales... you just gotta put yourself out there!

Thanks!Thanks for the encouragment! What a great support network we have! Your comments have really helped me feel good about what I did!

1. What is the purpose of the Farmer's Market Catalog Drop?

The purpose of the Farmer's Market Catalog Drop is to promote and advertise products to vendors at the local Farmer and Craft's Market in hopes of increasing sales.

2. What is the motivation behind the catalog drop?

The motivation behind the catalog drop is the June Sell-A-Thon, which is a marketing event aimed at increasing sales during the month of June.

3. What will be included in the catalog?

The catalog will include specials and promotions for products that will be offered at the Farmer and Craft's Market.

4. How will the catalog drop potentially increase sales?

The catalog drop will potentially increase sales by attracting the attention of vendors at the Farmer and Craft's Market and encouraging them to purchase products at discounted prices.

5. What are the potential outcomes of the catalog drop?

The potential outcomes of the catalog drop are either a boost in sales or a flop, depending on the response from vendors at the Farmer and Craft's Market.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• noradawn
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
PampMomof3
Replies
Views
pamperedpals
  • chefmom
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies