• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Out Door Brunch Theme Show Ideas?

In summary, for an outdoor brunch theme show, you can make a variety of recipes such as quiches, frittatas, fruit salads, muffins, and grilled breakfast sandwiches. Pampered Chef products can be used for outdoor cooking, including grill pans, BBQ tools, and outdoor cookware. To decorate your outdoor space, keep it simple with a bright tablecloth, fresh flowers, and some personal touches. When hosting, make sure to have enough shade and seating, and plan your menu and prep beforehand. Alcoholic beverages can also be offered, but make sure to have non-alcoholic options available.
vminaudo
Gold Member
I have scheduled a Brunch theme show in August and wanted recipe ideas. I was thinking of making Savory Vegetable mini quiches, but I don't want to use the host's oven. Why heat up the house in August.:chef:

grill a breakfast pizza, then grill pineapples, peaches, and pound cake.

Thanks. That sounds great, but I am afraid of the hash browns either falling through the pizza grill pan or having them burn. Have you tried this? If so how long should it grill for. Or should I use pizza dough. I know that sounds silly.

I made grilled pizza for dinner last night. Only had one thing of thawed dough so I used a pie crust (the pillsbury one you roll out). I think that would make for a perfect breakfast pizza crust.

You could also do breakfast burritos on the grill. Use large burrito shells, top with breakfast stuff, then fold into a burrito and grill. Use the new basket you can flip the food in (don't remember what it's called).

Showcase a fruit salsa in the MFP and serve with sweetened cinnamon pita chips. Could also do a morning punch in the QSP.

A little change to the menu. So a fruit salsa with sweetened cinnamon pita chips would be better. The show is at 2:00 PM. I told her I would make mini quiches and bring them with me. I will show off more products this was. Do you have a fruit salsa with sweetened cinnamon chips to recommend? Thanks, Vickie

A pie crust for a breakfast pizza sounds like a great idea. But the theme changed to a Tropical them. Thanks, Vickie

1. What types of recipes can I make for an outdoor brunch theme show?

There are endless possibilities for outdoor brunch recipes! Some popular options include quiches, frittatas, fruit salads, muffins, and grilled breakfast sandwiches. You could also incorporate fresh herbs and vegetables from your garden into dishes like omelets or savory tarts.

2. Can I use my Pampered Chef products for outdoor cooking?

Yes, absolutely! Many of our products are specifically designed for outdoor cooking, such as our grill pans, BBQ tools, and outdoor cookware. You can also use our traditional indoor products, like baking stones and cookware, on your grill or in a fire pit.

3. How can I decorate my outdoor space for a brunch theme show?

For a brunch theme show, you can keep the decorations simple and elegant. Consider using a bright tablecloth or table runner, fresh flowers in a vase, and colorful paper lanterns or string lights. You could also add some personal touches, like photos or mementos, to make the space feel more inviting.

4. Are there any tips for hosting an outdoor brunch theme show?

Yes, there are a few things to keep in mind when hosting an outdoor brunch theme show. First, make sure you have enough shade and seating for your guests. Consider setting up a tent or umbrella and providing extra chairs or blankets for seating. Also, plan your menu and prep as much as possible beforehand to make the day of the show less stressful.

5. Can I offer cocktails or alcoholic beverages at my outdoor brunch theme show?

Yes, you can definitely offer cocktails or alcoholic beverages at your brunch theme show. Consider creating a signature cocktail for the event or offering a make-your-own mimosa bar. Just make sure to have non-alcoholic options available as well for guests who do not drink.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• twilcox
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Tiara Smith
  • topchef.heather
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
scottcooks
  • PamperedMandy2010