• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Help Needed: Planning an 'Out With the Old and In With the New' Show!

In summary, the expert summarizer believes that hosting an "Out With the Old and In With the New" show is a good idea, but advises caution when making recipes because it can be time consuming. They suggest doing a new product reveal with a friend to help reduce the workload. They also advise hosting events where guests can come and go as they please and draw winners who do not have to be present to win.
quiverfull7
Gold Member
Does anyone have info for an "Out With the Old and In With the New" Show. My month is falling apart so I'm going to host one but I've never done it, have no flyers or info ... HELP! :) and TIA!:clap:

I did a new product reveal once. Made the mistake of trying to make recipes and it was very time consuming. My saving grace was a new team member who was there to help & basically told me to go take care of my guests ~ she pretty much catered the event for me! I gave tickets if they gave a yes RSVP by _____ date, another ticket for being there, a ticket if they brought a friend & then a ticket for every $_____ in purchases (thinking it was every $20 or $25, can't remember now). The drawings were gift certificates from me. Which was applied to the show. It was laid back, not like a show at all. Come & go kind of thing. The drawing winners didn't have to be present to win, but they did have to at least show up to get their RSVP entry added to the bowl. No full service checkout or booking/recruiting slide. Small turnout with 8 orders. It closed at $640.67 with one booking, so not too bad. (The booking was $850.10 and that host ended up having me keep her credit card on file & ordering her $60 every month on one of my shows from her wish list & letting her be "surprised" when the box came! That way she could slowly build her stock & get the freebie of the month too. We kept that up until one of her good friends joined the team & I let her friend become her new consultant.)ETA: I think when I do it again, I'll do it more like a fully interactive cooking show & let them try the new tools.

I have done several. I do them as a mystery host show. They get tickets for RSVP, bringing a friend, placing an order, booking a show, setting an appointment to learn about the opportunity, etc. some things get more tickets than others. I have extra products on a table (some dc'd, some current, some new) and they put their tickets in a bag for what they want to win. I do not do it as an open house. At starting time I do an introduction and reveal new products. Talk about them with air demo on a few, talk about the recipes I pre-made then I let them play and do full service check out during that time. When they are done eating and using their tickets I do the drawings. I always get enough orders for a good show and several bookings.

Doing one tomorrow. I do a mystery hostess too. Not demoing, just having the Monte Cristo and Mexican Layered Dip done. Going to be taking the peach pie out of the micro when everyone comes in. Browse, chat and eat. I have a lot of past hostesses coming. going to focus on FB show and cooking show bookings for spring

Thanks everyone! I'm doing the new spring spaghetti and the potato apps.... Can't thank you enuf for all your help!

What is the purpose of the "Out With the Old and In With the New" show?

The purpose of this show is to celebrate the end of the old year and the beginning of the new year with a fun and entertaining event.

Who can attend the show?

The show is open to anyone who wants to join in the celebration! All ages are welcome.

What types of performances will be featured in the show?

The show will feature a variety of performances such as music, dance, comedy, and more. We are open to all types of talent and encourage anyone interested to audition.

How can I audition to be a part of the show?

Auditions will be held on [date] at [location]. You can sign up for an audition slot by [method of sign-up]. Please come prepared with your performance and any necessary props or equipment.

Will there be food and drinks available at the show?

Yes, there will be food and drinks available for purchase at the show. We will have a variety of options to choose from, including both alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefBeckyD
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
cincychef
  • pamperedlinda
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • quiverfull7