• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Our Wonderful Shipping Department

In summary, the company offers standard ground shipping, expedited shipping, and express shipping options for customers. Shipping times vary from 3-5 business days for standard ground shipping, 2-3 business days for expedited shipping, and 1-2 business days for express shipping. Customers can track their orders using a tracking number provided via email. The company currently only offers shipping within the United States and has a 30-day return policy for shipped items. More details and exceptions can be found on the company's website.
lt1jane
Gold Member
Submitted a show Wednesday night. I figured it would get picked and possibly shipped on Friday setting it up for a Tuesday delivery which would have been perfect. It was picked and shipped on Thursday!! Terrific, Friday delivery!!!

Now for the bad news, I knew that the host was going out of town for the weekend and leaving on Friday at 4AM. Friday delivery was not good for us. Thankfully, FedEx didn't leave her boxes in front of her apartment door. (Had that happen in the past and of course, the boxes magically open themselves and items jump out and run away never to be seen again.) Re-delivery scheduled for Saturday was just as bad. The last thing I wanted was for every delivery attempt to result in no delivery and have them sent back to HO.

I called FedEx trying to get them re-routed to my house. No dice, only the shipper can do that. So, I called the Solution Center and asked them to call FedEx. They checked with a supervisor to make sure this was OK (which it is) and had the shipment routed to me. Crisis averted.

The ONE time I'm hoping and planning for a bit of a delay in picking/shipping a party is when they are on the ball and get it out practically the minute it comes in!!

Wow, that's some great customer service from the Solution Center! It's always frustrating when you're trying to plan for a certain delivery date and things don't go as expected. But it's great to hear that they were able to reroute the shipment for you and avoid any potential delivery issues. It's always a relief when things work out in the end. Thanks for sharing your experience!

Dear host,

Thank you for sharing your experience with our wonderful shipping department. We are glad to hear that your show was picked and shipped quickly, resulting in a Friday delivery. However, we apologize for the inconvenience caused by the timing of the delivery for you and your host. We understand that the delivery being scheduled for Friday and Saturday was not ideal, but we are happy to hear that our Solution Center was able to assist you in rerouting the shipment to your house and avoiding any potential issues with the delivery attempts. We apologize for any stress this may have caused and we are always here to help with any shipping concerns. Thank you for your understanding and for choosing Pampered Chef. Happy cooking!

What shipping options do you offer?

We offer standard ground shipping, expedited shipping, and express shipping options for our customers.

How long does shipping usually take?

Our standard ground shipping typically takes 3-5 business days, while expedited shipping takes 2-3 business days, and express shipping takes 1-2 business days.

Can I track my order?

Yes, once your order has been shipped, you will receive a tracking number via email that you can use to track your package.

Do you offer international shipping?

At this time, we only offer shipping within the United States. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

What is your return policy for shipped items?

We offer a 30-day return policy for any items that are shipped. Please refer to our website for more details on our return process and any exceptions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• raebates
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
KellyRedHead
  • christinaspc
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • hoosierchef