• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Our Websites Are Unavailable???

In summary, H.O. will be adding other items as well on the 10th and 17th of October. Additionally, they are making changes to formats on personal websites.
chefmel
Is anybody else getting this message whe trying to update their personal websites from CC????

WE ARE SORRY......
The page you are trying to access is currently unavailable due to system maintenance or a temporary outage.
We apologize for any inconvenience this causes you and ask that you please retry your request at a later time. Thank You

Just checked mine...it's okayMelissa,
I just checked my web-site (trying to update & make changes) & it's okay. I know H.O. was going to do some updates to the formats, and add new pics. You should have received an e-mail from them about it between Friday & Monday.

This is how the e-mail started out...
"These changes will be made on October 3, 2005 to keep your Personal Web site current and to help you support and promote your business."

Maybe that is what was wrong.

Be aware, too!Be aware that more changes will be coming soon. On the 10th & the 17th of October.

H.O. will be adding other items as well! For all of you late "nighters" if you can't access your web-site to make changes or updates make a note!

Here's a copy of the e-mail that was sent out from H.O.

**The following images will be ADDED on October 17.
Skinny Scraper
Stainless Mini Whisk
Digital Thermometer
December specials also will be provided for your use on October 17.

**These Scripts will be ADDED.
Let the Celebrations Begin!
Celebrations has it all - three fun show options, great meal preparation tips, recipe cards for you and your guests and so much more! It's another great reason to connect with family and friends.
Which Celebrations Show is for you?
Choose from the following options:
Dim Sum and Then Some - Dim Sum is an assortment of small, delectable dishes like dumplings and egg rolls. Learn tips on how to create delicious dishes that will delight your family and friends!
Olé! Fast and Festive Everyday Meals - Bring the tastes of Mexico to your table! Have fun learning how to create an easy Mexican meal in 25 minutes or less, and make your family mealtimes fun and festive occasions!
Chocolate! Chocolate! Chocolate! - If you love chocolate, this Show is definitely for you. Tempt your friends and family with scrumptious chocolate treats and decadent desserts.
No matter which theme you choose, this season's Celebrations are sure to be fun, entertaining, and delicious! Contact me today to schedule your Kitchen Show®!

Dim Sum and Then Some
Delight your family and friends with a delicious assortment of small, delectable dishes perfect for serving as appetizers or as part of a meal. The tips you'll learn will make future entertaining a breeze!
No matter which theme you choose, this season's Celebrations are sure to be fun, entertaining, and delicious! Contact me today to schedule your Kitchen Show®!
Contact me today to schedule your Show!

Olé! Fast and Festive Everyday Meals
Make family mealtime a fun and festive occasion! Host an Olé Show and learn how to create a delicious Mexican meal in 25 minutes or less.
Contact me today to schedule your Show!

Chocolate, Chocolate, Chocolate!
Tempting chocolate treats and decadent desserts are what this Theme Show is all about. Does chocolate make you weak in the knees? Then invite your friends and family to share this scrumptious Show with you!
Contact me today to schedule your Show

Just in time for the holidays .
Our new Indulgent Cake Kits yield rich, dense, extra-moist cakes, and include a glaze mix for topping. Available in chocolate or lemon, they're a decadent way to entertain or celebrate any occasion.
Even better, serve your gourmet cake on our new Dessert Plates. This set of four plates features a festive gold design and comes packaged in a gift box for easy gift-giving.
Contact me today to learn more about these new products, or for more gift-giving ideas.

Let The Pampered Chef® help you create the perfect holiday meal!
Host a Kitchen ShowT in December, and you can select ONE of these holiday essentials at 60% off! Choose from the Reversible Bamboo Carving Board or the Digital Thermometer, both at substantial savings.
Don't miss out on this special! Contact me today to schedule your Show.

Small Product, Big Results .
Need to whip in small bowls like our Prep Bowl Set or Small Batter Bowl? The 7½-inch Mini Whisk can't be beat! You'll receive the Stainless Mini Whisk FREE in December with a $50 purchase.
Contact me today to learn more about this special.

**These images will be REMOVED from the galleries
Woven Large Square Server with Fruit
Celebrations Shows Images are being replaced.
Simple AdditionsT Entertainment Set
Chillzanne® Ice Bucket
Garlic Press
January KCN Cover
Old Fashioned Cherry/Blueberry Pie

**The following Scripts will be REMOVED:

60% Savings on the Stone of your choice!
Host a Kitchen Show® in September and you can select your choice of any one piece of Stoneware at a 60% discount! OR, choose our new Fall table linens, also 60% off when you host a September Show
You can't beat these savings! Contact me today to schedule your Show.

Stock up on Stoneware!
Save 20% on Stoneware in September! Buy as much as you want and add up the savings . the more you buy, the more you save.
Don't miss out! Contact me today to place your order

Free products and Extra holiday cash!
When you join The Pampered Chef® between Sept. 1 and October 15, you can receive three products perfect for your holiday get-togethers, absolutely FREE! Picture yourself using the stainless steel Meat Lifters to easily place your holiday turkey in the deep well of our handcrafted Reversible Bamboo Carving Board. Slice and serve the juicy meat with the Carving Set, which includes a two-pronged fork, knife, and case with built-in sharpener. Plus, you'll be earning commission on every Show you submit to put some extra holiday cash in your pocket.
This is a great time to start your own Pampered Chef® business! Contact me today to learn more about becoming a Kitchen Consultant.

**This change will be ADDED on October 10.
Holiday gift ordering message will be added to all Personal Web Site Home pages.

**This change will be ADDED on October 17.

A new Holiday Theme Personal Web site template will be added.

These changes will help keep your Personal Web Site as fresh and current as possible!
Sincerely,

Pampered Chef Personal Web Site Support Team

Please do not respond to this e-mail. If you are experiencing technical difficulties, contact Technical Support at 630 261 8939 or e-mail [email protected].

Last edited:
Sorry, I was wrong...Melissa,
I was wrong. I just tried to update my web-page & work with my host section, and I received an error page as well.

I just e-mailed H.O. about it myself. :(

Hi there! I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble updating your personal website. It sounds like there may be some system maintenance or a temporary outage causing the issue. I would suggest trying again at a later time or reaching out to our technical support team for further assistance. Thank you for your understanding and patience.

What is causing the unavailability of our websites?

The unavailability of our websites can be caused by a variety of factors, such as server issues, maintenance updates, or technical difficulties. It is important to identify the specific cause in order to address the issue properly.

How long will the websites be unavailable?

The duration of the unavailability can vary depending on the cause. In some cases, it may only be a temporary issue that can be resolved quickly. However, in more severe cases, it may take longer to fix the problem and get the websites back up and running.

Is there an estimated time for when the websites will be back online?

If we have identified the cause of the unavailability, we may be able to provide an estimated time for when the websites will be back online. However, in some cases, it may be difficult to determine an exact time frame and we will work to resolve the issue as quickly as possible.

What can we do in the meantime while the websites are unavailable?

While the websites are unavailable, we recommend focusing on other tasks or projects that do not require access to the websites. You can also use this time to communicate with team members and stakeholders to keep them updated on the situation.

How can we prevent this from happening in the future?

To prevent future unavailability of our websites, we will review and assess the cause of the issue and take necessary steps to improve our systems and processes. We will also monitor our websites closely to address any potential issues in a timely manner.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PamperedchefDaly
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • janetupnorth
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
scottcooks
  • missyciccolella