• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Our Products Showing up More Often...

In summary, on TV shows, I have noticed more and more of the couples in their new homes using PC tools and products.
pampered1224
Silver Member
on TV shows. Pat and I love HGTV's House Hunters. Couple out of Hersey, PA purchased a new home. The closing was them in the kitchen cooking a meal. The tool of choice - Mix 'N Chop! And of course it was stored in a Tool Turn-About. Albeit white, it was ours. I have noticed more and more of these shows that show the couples in their new homes. Usually cooking for some odd reason. But I have been noticing everything from the last two items mentioned products to, and I knew it was ours as the bottom was shown, the Large Round with Handles stone, and even a lady who had all the woven selections hanging in her kitchen. And get this, Pat noticed it but I missed it, The Classic Batter Bowl in Jacques Pepin's kitchen. He saw the logo when Jacques pour out the soup base that was in it. Just thought it was fun to mention and too see if anyone else has noticed any of items elsewhere.

I have noticed Pioneer Woman on the food network using PC items. She has specifically mentioned the food choppers and mix'n chop on her blog. It's fun to see it on food network!

We don't have cable, so I don't see those shows, but I read a lot of cooking blogs, and it's amazing how many of them use PC tools & stoneware - I see them in photos all the time!

Just Sandra Lee the other day using the small scoop for cookies. She even said, "Use your small scoop so you can get the most cookies out of your batch and they all turn out the same size."

My favorite chef, Alton Brown, used this awesome measuring cup that you can push out the goopy ingredients. When I looked at the PC catalog for the first time, I noticed we had that cup! (measure all)!!! That's when I signed up, cause a food network star uses our products :)

LOL, Alton Brown actually has his own line of kitchen tools and the measure-all was probably from his line, not PC.

This is great that PC products are getting mentioned in various places. Anyone here subscribe to Cook's Illustrated? In every issue, they compare various items and I was always a bit miffed they never chose PC products.

ShellBeach said:
LOL, Alton Brown actually has his own line of kitchen tools and the measure-all was probably from his line, not PC.

This is great that PC products are getting mentioned in various places. Anyone here subscribe to Cook's Illustrated? In every issue, they compare various items and I was always a bit miffed they never chose PC products.

That's because they only compare retail items. I read a blurb on that on their site online...although, it seems to me that I have seen PC products once or twice. Maybe.

And you would be correct. I was able to ask Julia Collin - she was not married yet - about it. She told me they can not unless the company allows them to be compared. In most cases, PC stuff may show up in print, as they can get written OKs in time to do those. Whereas the TV ones are usually spontaneous based on recipes. Therefore, no time to get the written consent of the company. Retail, they can do because these are considered public domain. Anyone who goes to K-Mart, Target, Shopko, the neighborhood 5 and dime even, and pull one off a shelf. The problem with ours, some of them are exclusives and therefore trade marked.
The last thing they need is a law suite from PC for bad mouthing an exclusive product. Those are my words, not hers.

Cooks Illustrated highly rated the Grill Pan from our Professional line of cookware. I haven't seen PC products in there since and have ended my subscription. Not cuz of that but b/c I wasn't reading it anymore or using the recipes.

I saw an old pink Quick-Stir on one of the House Hunters once.

So funny this thread was just started...we were watching that Doomsday Preppers show last night and one of the women was making big batches of food...using our cookware...I had to do a double take, I said to my DH "I think that's our 12" skillet!" (It was), then in the background, I noticed a mix n chop, food chopper, bamboo spoons....I made my DH pause the show so I could run up to him and point all this stuff out...I think he thought I was crazy...:)

I was watching Good Morning America this morning and a commercial for Hormel Pepperoni came on. The family was making pizza and when they brought the finished pizza to the table at the end, it looked like the Round Pizza Stone with the metal rack. But I have no clue if there are other products out there similar.

Go check out The Little Couple on TLC. Watched season premiere last night and the show covered their first Thanksgiving in their new home in Houston. There's Bill, the hubby, using the Manual Food Processor to chop up veggies for dressing. Thought I saw one of our stainless bowls too. There was knife block on her countertop but couldn't see if it was PC or not, but the bread knife she was using to cube bread looked like ours. Wonder who their PC rep is or if they ordered on line?

ChefZee said:
My favorite chef, Alton Brown, used this awesome measuring cup that you can push out the goopy ingredients. When I looked at the PC catalog for the first time, I noticed we had that cup! (measure all)!!! That's when I signed up, cause a food network star uses our products :)

I saw that too! He was making the granola bars! (which are VERY YUMMY)

I was watching Jaques again last night and I thought for sure he used our cookware. The finish, even the special handle looked like ours with the loop in the handle. Then I looked again. It was not ours. I knew because we have the special drip less pour lip on ours. The rounded type lip. His did not. I thought I had another one but nope. I mean even the lids looked like ours. The old Property Virgins with Sandra, not Egypt. One of the three homes had a Large Bamboo bowl, the Salad tongs sitting on this and a Tool Turn-About on the counter. Black one! They were in Toronto! This is too funny! It is sortta like "Where's Waldo?" but is "Where's The Pampered Chef?"!

I wonder with all of this product placement if anyone else notices besides Pampered Chef Consultants...

chellb1234 said:
Found the Deep Covered Baker!

Fresh Green Beans

They use the DCB for serving the beans, only. Notice the cooking directions (bring beans to a boil, reduce and simmer 2 hours).

gailz2 said:
They use the DCB for serving the beans, only. Notice the cooking directions (bring beans to a boil, reduce and simmer 2 hours).

I was just coming here to say this and I just hope people don't see this and think they can put the DCB on the stove top. :eek:

Oh my goodness could you imagine someone thinking they can put a flame under it! OOO What a mess that would be.
Pat and I were watching an old Property Brothers on HGTV from early 2011. One of the homes the brothers showed this couple, and eventually renovated, was a foreclosure. I knew that because of all the stuff left behind by the old owners that the new owners needed to toss or salvage. In the cupboard above the stove were three of our products. A Classic Batter Bowl with a Measure-All in that. Just behind that was a Food Chopper. Not intentional but they were there and in very good shape. I bet they were cleaned up and put back after the renovation as well!

I was channel surfing a week or so ago and the Pampered Chef logo caught my eye...
My 600 Pound Life show - a biography segment on the person going in for surgery. She was sitting in a chair eating and wearing a denim PC Apron! I have wondered since if she is a consultant or someone just gave her the apron.

wcsis said:
I was channel surfing a week or so ago and the Pampered Chef logo caught my eye...
My 600 Pound Life show - a biography segment on the person going in for surgery. She was sitting in a chair eating and wearing a denim PC Apron! I have wondered since if she is a consultant or someone just gave her the apron.

Guess that shows they really are "one size fits all"!!!

WOW! That is something. And actual apron. You all remember Chef Chris Koetke and I am sure I spelled it wrong. He has a show now on Living Well called "Let's Dish". Let's Dish | The Live Well Network He still uses a few PC products in his kitchen. Not too many as I am sure he has to be careful but last night he made soup. No big deal but he had to put a quart of water in the pot. As he turned the huge measuring cup over, there it was. Right on the bottom. And it is an old one. A hen in a basket! That is one old Classic Batter Bowl!
Here is a list of his consulting gigs... "Christopher is a noted ice carver and was associated with one of the nation's foremost ice carving companies, Nadeau's Ice Sculptures, for 16 years. He has also consulted for companies such as The Soyfood Council, Todd and Holland Tea Merchants, The Pampered Chef, Char Broil, and the Turover-Strauss Group. Christopher co-founded http://www.cheftalk.com and for 4 years was a contributing editior to Chef, Fancy Food, Culinary Educator Today, and Local Palate publications. He has a B.A. degree in French literature..." The rest is on the website.

Sunday Morning Local news - WISN Channel 12 - Spring Cleaning Segment from Weight Watchers Rep about your food. Great tools but also great ideas so...
Getting rid of or hiding the stuff you should not be eating in containers that are OPAQUE or not clear. Like cookies!
Use clear plastic containers for the good stuff in the refrigerator. Putting cut up fruit or veggies or healthy dips in clear containers using lots of colors of each, makes these much more appealing.
Clear containers shown: 2 Cup Prep Bowl for healthy dips to go with those fruits and veggies. 2 QT Quick Stir Pitcher shown for healthy beverages such as lemon slices in water. Very colorful, very healthy.
Veggies served with a healthy dip. Dip stored in a 2 cup Prep Bowl, veggies served on two of the SA Medium Squares. Clear plastic storage containers for fruits and veggies. Toss fruit in a bit of lemon or other citrus juice for freshness but use either up in about 3 to 4 days. What you do not use in those few days, toss the veggies in stir-fry and replenish and use the fruit in a dessert of some type.
Remember to use lots of colors of fruits and veggies to make them much more appealing.
Keep measuring implements in a basket on your counter to make measuring portions easy! Front and center - our Measuring Cup and Measuring Spoon Sets! TOO COOL AND LOCAL FOR ME!

My favorite sighting is still the one on CSI. They used one of our steel colanders to strain stomach contents. Gross, but funny.

I was watching the Create Channel this morning and Barbecue University was on. He quickly demonstrated the BBQ Vegetable Rack, although he didn't mention Pampered Chef.

1. What are the benefits of our products showing up more often?

Our products showing up more often means that they will be readily available for purchase, making it more convenient for you to restock on your favorite Pampered Chef items. Additionally, it means that our products are in high demand and trusted by customers.

2. How can I ensure that I am purchasing authentic Pampered Chef products?

By purchasing directly from our official website or through one of our authorized consultants, you can be confident that you are getting authentic Pampered Chef products. We also have a product verification system in place to verify the authenticity of our products.

3. Will this increase in availability lead to a decrease in product quality?

Not at all. We are committed to maintaining the high quality of our products, even with the increase in availability. We have strict quality control measures in place to ensure that our products always meet our high standards.

4. How often will our products be restocked?

We strive to restock our products as soon as possible to meet the demand. However, restocking times may vary depending on the popularity and availability of certain items. We recommend checking our website or reaching out to your consultant for updates on restocking.

5. Can I get a discount for purchasing our products more frequently?

As a customer, you can take advantage of our frequent shopper program where you can earn points for each purchase and redeem them for discounts or free products. You can also host a virtual or in-person party to receive discounts and free products based on your party's sales. Contact your consultant for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pampchefsarah
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pampchefsarah
  • Kelly8
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
KaiKendall
  • raebates