• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Our Products Are Built Tough!

In summary, the speaker shared a story about a home in their small town being blown up due to a natural gas leak. Fortunately, no one was hurt, and the homeowner, who had highlighted products from the speaker's catalog, called to share that those products had survived the blast in perfect condition. This serves as a great testimonial for the quality and durability of the products. The homeowner and their family are doing well, and the town is coming together to support them through a fundraiser. The speaker encourages others to use and promote their products, as they can withstand unexpected and extreme circumstances.
DebPC
Staff member
Feel free to use at your shows!
I live in a very small town of 1300 people. Last week, a home was blown up and it was caused by a natural gas leak. Thankfully, no one was at home at the time of the blast. The house is no longer there....they are digging through to see what survived. Tonight, the homeowner called me (we are having a Shower for her and she went through a catalog and highlighted everything she wanted)....but she had to tell me, bring and show me the large mix and scraper, our nylon tools that were in PERFECT shape, just a little dust from the blast!!!!! I told her to keep digging and let me know on the stones!!!! What a great testimonial to our products......just wanted to share.

They are doing fine....the town always pulls together and a large fundraiser is being planned. Just had to share..... Kathy Young

So what about the stones?Did anything else survive the blast? Is the family doing well now? Have they recovered? I'm sure the insurance paid (handsomely). Please tell me the rest of the story!

Incredibly curious.

Ladies and gentlemen, I have a story to share with you that truly showcases the quality and durability of our products.Last week, in my small town of only 1300 people, a home was blown up due to a natural gas leak. Thankfully, no one was at home at the time of the blast. The house is now gone, but the homeowner recently contacted me about a Shower we are having for her. She had gone through our catalog and highlighted everything she wanted, and she had to share some incredible news with me.Despite the devastating explosion, our large mix and scraper, as well as our nylon tools, were in perfect shape. They only had a little bit of dust on them from the blast. Can you believe it? Our products survived a major explosion without a scratch! This is a true testament to the quality and durability of our products.The homeowner and her family are doing well, and the town is coming together to support them through a fundraiser. But I just had to share this incredible story with you all. It's a reminder that our products are not only great for everyday use, but they can also withstand unexpected and extreme circumstances.So feel confident in using and promoting our products at your shows. You never know when they may come in handy in a situation like this. Thank you for listening and let's continue to spread the word about our amazing products. Thank you.

What makes your products stand out in terms of durability?

At Pampered Chef, we pride ourselves on creating kitchen tools and cookware that are built to last. We use high-quality materials and rigorous testing processes to ensure that our products can withstand frequent use and last for years to come.

Do your products come with a warranty?

Yes, all of our products come with a limited lifetime warranty. This means that if there are any defects in materials or workmanship, we will replace the product free of charge. Please note that our warranty does not cover normal wear and tear or misuse of the product.

Can your products be used in the dishwasher?

Most of our products are dishwasher safe, but we always recommend checking the product packaging or instructions to be sure. Some products may have specific care instructions or may be more durable when hand washed.

Are your products safe to use with non-stick cookware?

Yes, our products are safe to use with non-stick cookware. We use materials that will not scratch or damage non-stick surfaces, making them perfect for all types of cookware.

How do I properly care for and maintain your products?

To ensure the longevity of our products, we recommend following the care instructions provided with each item. Generally, most of our products can be hand washed with warm, soapy water and dried thoroughly. Avoid using harsh chemicals or abrasive materials that can damage the product's surface.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Intrepid_Chef
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
aPamperedBride
  • ChefLisa
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
RebelChef
Replies