• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Prayers Needed for Pastor's Family After Hit and Run Accident

In summary, the teenage boys were in a car accident and one of them (14) has internal injuries and may undergo more. C (14) has already undergone one surgery and may have more. S (15) has minor injuries, and T (17) has his jaw wired shut and a broken collar bone. The boys are still in ICU, and the driver left the scene. Prayers continue for the boys and the church body.
chefmoseley
Gold Member
Our Pastor is the father of 13 children ranging in age from 25-4. Last night there was a bad accident and three of the boys (they are teenagers 17, 15, 14) were involved in a hit and run. The boys had a green light and someone ran a red light and T-boned them. The older boy was driving and he swerved to try to miss the other car and ended up in oncoming traffic. C(14) has and internal injuries and undergone one surgery already and may undergo more. He is still in ICU and not doing very well. There is so much swelling they were not able to close the incision from the first surgery but will try to do so today. S(15) Has minor injuries and is already home. T(17) has his jaw wired shut and a broken collar bone. He is so upset he feels like this is his fault. An officer came and talked with T and tried to put him at ease the best he could.

Please pray for this family. God is in control and has already brought them through so many trials. They have lost all four grandparents in the past 15 months as well. I will update when I find out more information. The driver left the scene and hasn't been found yet.

How terrible! Praying for these boys and their recoveries.

Prayers said.

Wow! They're in my thoughts. I can't believe that the driver's vehicle was able to get away from the scene!! Those poor boys. I hope they find whoever did this!

Praying for them and the church body to be the hands and feet of Jesus to them. God has a plan with it all, and will work it all to His glory.

T was released today! S was released yesterday. C has a surgery scheduled for tomorrow. He was able to write his parents a note today when he was awake for a short period of time. Please continue to keep this family in your prayers.

What wonderful news. Prayers continuing.

Thanks for the update. We will continue to pray for them.

Just wanted to update that C had a follow up surgery on Saturday. Everything went well and he went home this morning. Thank you for your prayers.

I just joined CS and I'm still going through the various forums and came across this one. Just wondering how this family is doing? I can't imagine but it is miracle that all three boys survived! God has a plan!!

1. What happened to the pastor's family in the hit and run accident?

The pastor's family was involved in a hit and run accident while driving home from church. They were hit by another vehicle and the driver fled the scene, leaving them injured and in need of prayers.

2. How severe are the injuries of the pastor's family?

The injuries sustained by the pastor's family in the hit and run accident are serious and they are currently receiving medical treatment. Please keep them in your prayers for a speedy recovery.

3. Is there any way to help the pastor's family during this difficult time?

Yes, there are a few ways you can help the pastor's family. You can offer your prayers and support, share their story with others, and consider donating to any fundraisers or support efforts that may be set up for them.

4. Have the authorities been able to find the driver responsible for the hit and run?

The authorities are still investigating the hit and run accident and are actively searching for the driver responsible. If anyone has any information, please contact the local authorities.

5. How can we stay updated on the pastor's family's condition?

You can stay updated on the pastor's family's condition by following their church or community's social media pages, as well as checking in with friends and family who may have more information. You can also reach out directly to the family for updates.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
mary k
Replies
Views
raebates
  • nikked
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
nikked